decoyed pigeon

hya

i had only been out a few times decoying normally with my uncle and dad with shotguns but this time me and my cousins shot over layed corn with 3 air rifles the trouble was they would rarely land on the field and if they were to land they wud in the trees so we set up our hide by a tree and layed the decoys in a horeshoe into the wind 20 mins l8er the first glided down onto the corn so we clicked our safetys off 3'2'1 3 off us nailed it and then we put it out then it went quiet for 1 hr and a half then the pigeon glided down it hesitated to land then 3'2'1 then there was the second if we wud have had shotguns we wud have had a bag of 60 but it was ok for us heres a picture of the bag i know uve seen bigger but

post-12991-1203109382_thumb.jpg

hya

i had only been out a few times decoying normally with my uncle and dad with shotguns but this time me and my cousins shot over layed corn with 3 air rifles the trouble was they would rarely land on the field and if they were to land they wud in the trees so we set up our hide by a tree and layed the decoys in a horeshoe into the wind 20 mins l8er the first glided down onto the corn so we clicked our safetys off 3'2'1 3 off us nailed it and then we put it out then it went quiet for 1 hr and a half then the pigeon glided down it hesitated to land then 3'2'1 then there was the second if we wud have had shotguns we wud have had a bag of 60 but it was ok for us heres a picture of the bag i know uve seen bigger but

Well done mate, a nice modest bag.