Walk this morning.

Good shooting there Ian :thumbs:. Davids the guy for cooking Liver mate! I tried some a while back but didn't like it but this guy knocked some up in the caravan and it was very tasty, even my lad liked it!! Mind you Budweiser can sometimes affect the teste buds :laugh:...

I'll get my FAC sometime this year and I'll demonstrate to you lads how to drop some of these Deer later in the year ;):laugh:....

Jasper

Not fair jasp you have too many :sorry: ....You definitely need a rifle from what the lads told me :D

We'll clear a few out this year mate :thumbs:. I can't wait to get my FAC Ian! Going out with the lads and their Rifles rocked my world and put flying a bird firmly in second place. I just renewed my Permit on some land Bordering onto part of Thetford so cleaning a few up there will be high on the agenda :thumbs:...

Jasper

Well had a look out early doors, after a few drinks last night, I expected a lie in but woke at 5am, so decided to head off to the patch I had spotted the roe the other day, didn't even get to the place I mentioned, spotted 5 outside a different wood a buck and 4 does, so dropped two does, one on either side of the wood, could of been greedy but resisted...left a bit of liver with the farmer to tuck into, after I helped him with some more lambs... one of the doe's was carrying two foetuses around 4" in length of either sex the other was baron, dropped them off at the game dealers for him to sort out....

First one in the bag...

post-1-1203097357_thumb.jpg

post-1-1203096641_thumb.jpg

post-1-1203096774_thumb.jpg

Well done Ian,

Nice pics in the first part of your post but when the optics have got a crosshair it can produce an even better set of pics !

Spot on mate.