ENGLISH BULL TERRIER

not very impressive to be honest, it takes 3 dogs to take one coyote??? :thumbdown:

When they could use one pitbull and get the job done.

why comment on something you dont no.. Impressive looking dogs. pitbulls are over rated over kill s#it machine

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And you say i know nothing

pit bulls are gay :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not as gay as you :whistling:

Pitbulls the ultimate dog! Any back on topic. :thumbs:

:laugh::feck::laugh:

Well I'm so gay I'm off to the beach to perve on senoritas :tongue2:

Ps so very good examples of english bulls on here nice to see them work :thumbs:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

13 month old sisters showing a bit of interest around a few holes

will check that out heres my fella, carrying a bit of weight tho around 36kg there

Hello mate dont want to sound rude but the BT in the pic is not of old style (lines) That is a moden day show ring dog. It would probably do well in the show ring but no good out in the field.   T

Posted Images

not very impressive to be honest, it takes 3 dogs to take one coyote??? :thumbdown:

When they could use one pitbull and get the job done.

why comment on something you dont no.. Impressive looking dogs. pitbulls are over rated over kill s#it machine

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And you say i know nothing

pit bulls are gay :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not as gay as you :whistling:

Pitbulls the ultimate dog! Any back on topic. :thumbs:

:laugh::feck::laugh:

Well I'm so gay I'm off to the beach to perve on senoritas :tongue2:

Ps so very good examples of english bulls on here nice to see them work :thumbs:

enjoy pal :thumbs:

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

The Staffie of course has good and bad and one that used to live near us was very friendly but I have heard bad reports on others but I still like them.

Exactly the same as any other breed then ???

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

hi everyone I come up on this and thought maybe some of you all could help me I have be readying about English bull terriers thinking they might be the could I am looking for in a game dog the two animals I hunt for are coon and coyote and I am looking for a dog that can put one on the ground so I can get in to make a for sure shot the way we hunt for the coon is to tree them with hounds but sometimes you get one that wants to fright and a big coon can be hard to put on the ground and the coyote are bring in with calls or over bait but some use dogs as decoys to get them in but mostly I need a dog that can go in when the game is sighted and hold it to the ground until the kill shot what would you all say would the bulls be able to lock on one and hold it for the shot also see as they are terriers what kind of nose do they have for working a sint thinks

hi everyone I come up on this and thought maybe some of you all could help me I have be readying about English bull terriers thinking they might be the could I am looking for in a game dog the two animals I hunt for are coon and coyote and I am looking for a dog that can put one on the ground so I can get in to make a for sure shot the way we hunt for the coon is to tree them with hounds but sometimes you get one that wants to fright and a big coon can be hard to put on the ground and the coyote are bring in with calls or over bait but some use dogs as decoys to get them in but mostly I need a dog that can go in when the game is sighted and hold it to the ground until the kill shot what would you all say would the bulls be able to lock on one and hold it for the shot also see as they are terriers what kind of nose do they have for working a sint thinks

I would have thought , where you come from a well bred pit would be a better type dog for what you want .? a lot of pits have good noses and are fast+agile more so than ebt's, and better brain on them. my brother had 2 ebts and my pit and staff's were far better type terrier . :yes:

I did not know pits had a noses on them that why I was looking at the ebt I know the boy that marred on of my uncles girls hog hunts with pit but the way he talked they had to be led right up on two the hog I was looking for one that could use his nose mostly when we were set up on a bait or call to let us know when one is coming in