Sign in to follow this  
lurcher-lad

deerhound x greyhound

look for deerhound x greyhound puppy. any one know of any litters coming up or ready now. i am in ipswich suffolk but dont mind traveling for it.

david platts breed this type had one 12years ago

took all quarry day/night

but i suppose all dont make the grade :thumbs:

Dave platts has just lined a 1st x with a greyhound (3/4 grey 1/4 deer)...should make good pups...

Mist-net,you wouldnt happen to have a phone number would you?I have a mate who is VERY interested in one........................... :)

where that david platts from if any one can tell me coz ma pal has a dog ment 2 cum from david platt dogs

where that david platts from if any one can tell me coz ma pal has a dog ment 2 cum from david platt dogs

He is from Coleville Leicestershire

Guest greengrass123
look for deerhound x greyhound puppy. any one know of any litters coming up or ready now. i am in ipswich suffolk but dont mind traveling for it.

Some for sale on epupz mate good luck greengrass123

Dave platts has just lined a 1st x with a greyhound (3/4 grey 1/4 deer)...should make good pups...

The bitch he just lined is the litter sister of my bitches' mother (auntie & niece in case I didn't make much sense :blink: ) A greyhound was then put over her to give me my big girl. (I spoke to Dave last weekend and he was telling me about this litter - nearly snaped his hand off but the missus would gut me like a pig! - best wait til next year, he he)

SO, here's a wee idea of what you should get

D_0520.jpg

IMG_0764web.jpg

IMG_0805webnoface.jpg

Guest mills

are you still looking for dave platts because i have just had his dog over my bich or is there any one you know who is after any deerrhound x grayhound cross colley gareyhound

Guest mills
there`s some in ireland is that two far :whistling:

his brothers their,,,....]

nice looking dogs you got there

We are so pleased to read about David Platts and his superior dogs. We have imported two of his dogs ( a dog and a bitch) to California and last May had our first American litter of Lurchers. We have kept two bitches for future breeding and they have turned out to be lovely pups - if you don't count the fact that they are 1/2 beaver and have chewed anything made of wood. While I am sure that they would be great hunters, we only have them for family pets, however last month Gwena did beat a top GH at 200 yards of straight lure racing. We plan a second breeding this spring. If anyone hears of Americans that are looking for GHXDH Lurchers have them check our web site: www.celticlurchers.com Cheers to all

Sign in to follow this