WAG one for you

Guest john5

why does it say that on there wag ? ,..........

got caught in the current there mate ,........freaking whirlpools and lots of turbulance ,............found a few wigeon and mallards just opposite ,........they came home with me after we had a little chat ,.seen lots of pintail and a few teal , big skien of pinks came over as well at about 500 foot

i taken them photos while i was resting ,.........the engine had cut out and i was waiting for the tide to start running ,...........what a friggin distance to row back from , well we paddled most of the way

Edited by john5

i cannot see what it says john ,were was it a bit chopey were the two rivers meet, thats called tabs head, i bet it made your ar*e twitch just there i know there is a good amount of ducks and geese about, so you finally got a pull at some duck mate well done speak soon

i cannot see what it says john ,were was it a bit chopey were the two rivers meet, thats called tabs head, i bet it made your ar*e twitch just there i know there is a good amount of ducks and geese about, so you finally got a pull at some duck mate well done speak soon

the boat rode it well , but i did not like that part , nobody mentioned whirlpools for f--ks sake ,........now i know why you keep to the right going down ,

on the red brick biulding , it says "maximum speed 6 knots an hour" ,.......the pics of that light , is that blinking billy ? ,seen a guy down there tacking mud samples from your side ,

may ring you tonight mate ,catch you later

the boat rode it well , but i did not like that part , nobody mentioned whirlpools for f--ks sake ,........now i know why you keep to the right going down ,

on the red brick biulding , it says "maximum speed 6 knots an hour" ,.......the pics of that light , is that blinking billy ? ,seen a guy down there tacking mud samples from your side ,

thats the main shiping channel into boston there thats why it says that on that board,its for the boats, the light in your picture thats tabbs head, thats were the welland and the haven rivers meet thats why you get the wurl pools there and its abit chopy, blinking billy is about 1 1/2 mile back up the river, i would say on the left there was alot of wildfowl john .

thats the main shiping channel into boston there thats why it says that on that board,its for the boats, the light in your picture thats tabbs head, thats were the welland and the haven rivers meet thats why you get the wurl pools there and its abit chopy, blinking billy is about 1 1/2 mile back up the river, i would say on the left there was alot of wildfowl john .

yeh ,you should have seen the waders out there mate ,.........every lapwing in england was there ,.....i didnt think it was so sporting getting past the two rivers ,....large amounts of bog rolls are needed for that ride , is it better to go out on a half ebb ?

Sounds like you had a good time anyway john.

Keep away from the bog roll route mate itl not do you any good. :sick:

HC gave you been down there mate ,...and your right about keeping away from the "bog roll route",...i did not like it :cry:

No I have never been there in a boat john but your description of it has made sure that I never will. Never were very keen on the town's boating lake if I am honest when I was a kid

Could well catch me watching with a pair of binoculars from the side but I will leave it with you for the rapides and the whirlpools.

Regards and respect. :notworthy: