Sign in to follow this  
titch

whats best sj 413 or vitara (offroad)

id say sj

just out of intrest wat is the ultimate offroad machine an suzuki sj 410/413 or a suzuki vitara

Jimny, easy

Despite all the jibes from LanRover enthusiasts (and I am one :yes: ) all the Suzukis with decent off road tyres fitted go just about anywhere, and apart from different levels of creature comforts and street cred, they all do about the same. :thumbs:

IMHO i would say that they are both very capable offroad.if i was to use one off road it would have to be the vitara because they have coil springs which make it a lot more comfortable and the 1.6 is a lot more powerful for getting up those big banks..........

sj hands down the vitara blow front diffs for fun the samuari has a five speed box as do the 1.3 put a sj410 transfer box in a 1.3 to lower the gearing they are unstopable pissed off many land rover nuts with my sj ill put up some pics tomorrow

Guest remmy

hi all i have a jimny for shooting still to get stuck with it, will go anywhere and i mean anywhere put a good set of boots on her makes all the difference :thumbs:

iv had both and trust me its the sj hands down!!! :toast: just do as walksatnight says and add a su carb and the power is up with the vitara! this is a pic of my mates one he built!

post-11934-1201289199_thumb.jpg

hi all i have a jimny for shooting still to get stuck with it, will go anywhere and i mean anywhere put a good set of boots on her makes all the difference :thumbs:

You're right Remmy, my Jimny goes anywhere a Landy goes, using the one wheel in, one wheel out of the rut method.

some pics of my sj unfinished project at the moment

yes and when you,re going anywhere your dogs are sat in the run :clapper::blink: well done.

iv had both and trust me its the sj hands down!!! :toast: just do as walksatnight says and add a su carb and the power is up with the vitara! this is a pic of my mates one he built!

lots of room for muts :thumbs: