Gos Male And Woodcock

jasper65

for fook sake all this reading is doing my head in, SCOTTISH DAZ was you a parrot in another life because you certainly like repeating yourself, why dont you try one of each then make your mind up then. its enough to give my arse a headache!!!!!! :feck: :wankerzo4:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

for fook sake all this reading is doing my head in, SCOTTISH DAZ was you a parrot in another life because you certainly like repeating yourself, why dont you try one of each then make your mind up then. its enough to give my arse a headache!!!!!! :feck: :wankerzo4:

dont beat about the bush wag say what you think. :haha:

dont beat about the bush wag say what you think. :haha:

i dont like to mix them DAZ when it comes to some people, when you get some tosser who comes on here and asks for advice, then a bloke who has been in the game for years gives him his honest opinion and some good advice, just to get it chucked back at him well it makes me :wallbash: then also just keeps repeating himself to anyone who leaves comment on here, then he comes back with replies like, well on the IFF theres all the top goss fliers on there who do some good write up who are genuine blokes who give good honest answers .well im sorry mate the bloke is a pratt and should have been put down at birth. im sorry but i dont suffer fools and he is one big fool. sorry no offence meant to you DAZ :thumbs: .

Guest Scottish Daz
sport-smiley-5536.gif game on

Anymore pictures Jasper with the Gos in action ?

boy you lot can be wound up easy, very easy, i had my warning from the top guy, so i promise not to wind you up any longer and not to ask questions you cannot answer, :victory:

SD

boy you lot can be wound up easy, very easy, i had my warning from the top guy, so i promise not to wind you up any longer and not to ask questions you cannot answer, :victory:

SD

you have just somed your self up :wankerzo4: , your nothing but a wind up merchant i think , why dont you just go to your top goss flyers on the IFF they seem to know it all

you muppet

SD

wind up ?

The only answer I got for you is be like the so called 70% of imprint Gos falconers and get an imprint

All I can say is if you have been in the game for years you should know whats best for your situation

Just opened this one again now its all calmed down a bit! I can't be Bolloxed to argue about Big Willy Imprints or P/R birds any longer. How you want the bird reared is your personal choice and you'll have plenty of sport with either! go out fly your birds and Enjoy! 2008 season is not that far away :thumbs:....

ATB

Jasper