ferret court

hi mate i have a run 6x5 and a hutch inside for them :thumbs:

Picture067.jpg

superb love it.well mines is going to be a concrete hut and im jus using the full thing.

is yours outside or inside?

there outside mate i put some roofing sheets on the top so its water proof :thumbs:

Heres mine. 'Ferretopolis 1 and Ferretopolis 2' as I call them. 1 has 2 seperate hutches inside so ferrets can be shut in one while others are out and have a timeshare outside. The second is just one big community though I have given them 2 sleeping boxes in the shed (via tubes) they all tend to sleep in one.

post-5813-1200853664_thumb.jpg

post-5813-1200853676_thumb.jpg

all the best AF

Heres mine. 'Ferretopolis 1 and Ferretopolis 2' as I call them. 1 has 2 seperate hutches inside so ferrets can be shut in one while others are out and have a timeshare outside. The second is just one big community though I have given them 2 sleeping boxes in the shed (via tubes) they all tend to sleep in one.

post-5813-1200853664_thumb.jpg

post-5813-1200853676_thumb.jpg

all the best AF

thats the hilton of the ferret world nice 1

This i built for finches but the ferrets took it over first,it has a 6x4 shed on the back of it with their sleeping boxes in.Have to say they love it and it's grand to see them running around playing from my window.

nice 1 wish i had the room wish i had a house then i could get some ferrets again

I'm about to do the same by adapting a 6' x 4' shed with weldmesh all along one side. What size etc do you all recommend for the mesh? I previously had one made out of old aviary panels which I've read is no good for ferrets but it seemed to hold them in. I'd rather get something a tad stronger this time though just to be on the safe side. Thanks in advance. :thumbs: