live catch fox traps

Guest dazzert66

:11:  :11:  :11:  :11:  :11:  :11:

Have Decathlon got a sale on? r u bored with the chat sauvage?

Daz has the trap got a treadle plate or wire to bait? you could try putting the bait under the trap, but prevent access from the side, youre best bait round your way might be rabbit, tell Biff to catch one and to stop exercising them. If the trap is sprung by a wire and pin, dont have to much slack! If youre passing I have some lure stuff, dont keep it in the house though. Take it easy bud

YIS WAZ

Its a treadle plate WAZ I've been putting it in a field in work where I've seen a few but i keep cathing those poxy chat sauvage, had one yesterday it was the maddest one yet,I let it go with the dogs tied up it run ten yards then turned and run at the dogs jumping on Biffs back needless to say it wont be jumping anywhere again, it did give a bit of a hammering mind and I think hes lost the sight in one eye but he seems happy enough and is still as mad it took me 10 minutes to get him to leave it after it was dead, he's a fu-king lunatic.

dazzert. wat u mean [bANNED TEXT] you say chat savage :blink:

Only my opinion mate and I have trapped over fifty urban foxes in the last two years,

There is simply no rhyme or reason I have caught a fox with a snickers bar when rabbits and pigeons have just gone mouldy through being in there for days.

I have tried disguising them but catch f**k all yet leave one in a school yard with a f*****g apple and you will have them trying to jump in it.

Cubs are fuckers too in the old Larsen traps but I suppose that is due to being inquisitive.

I did say Urban foxes as well, country foxes are much more wary and are certainly harder to trap.

Cheers

Dillon

nice pics [bANNED TEXT] :good: