DOG SHOT DEAD AND RUN OVER

Trouble is, when poeple are caught with stolen dogs, they are let off light. When a stolen dog is found, all people involved should be reported ie picture, name and address, on these sites an in dog mags. Even the so called innocent buyers, that way everyone would take extra care when buying dogs... We know lads getting a dog back of say Jack, but Jack dont know who he got it from but paid good money for the dog.BULLSHIT. Any one buying a dog should ask for the full history of the dog and buy from a address and have full contact details of the seller. If this cannot be given, IS THE DOG STOLEN. Lets sort this problem out, these scum are living near one of us, an stolen dogs are in thier kennels, look round it could be our dogs next.! :wallbash:

A truly appalling thing to happen: just how bad this is came home to me when I was on the Ozziedoggers site: a post on there said that the UK has a 'dog stealing culture'! That's how bad a name these lowlifes have given our country! :censored::censored:

I dont know what drives people to do such a thing, why steal the dogs to then do such an awfull thing to one of them :censored:

I am so sorry you have been put through this , i do hope you have some news of the other dogs whereabouts

((((((( hug)))))))))))

Sorry to hear about this mate. If you find the people let me know i will happily help you out.

I was told on saturday by a lad i used to go to school with that a lad called LEON TILT is stealing dogs for drug money. So anyone in my area you now have his name.

I will tell as many people this name now.

God help him or anyone else that try's to steal my dogs.

I WILL SHOOT YOU IF I CATCH YOU TRYING TO STEAL MY DOGS.

Which im sure most lads on hear would do.

As you all know my 3 lurcher dogs that were stolen from the kennels last week, cannot believe am absolutely gutted have just a call from the dog warden, they found Scooby the fawn dog at Crofts Lane over Aborfield, nr Reading, Berkshire way, THEY HAVE SHOT HIM THROUGH THE HEAD AND RUN OVER HIM WITH A 4X4, what dirty scumbag c***ts.

Again anyone got an idea PM me. I got the small bitch back, still holding out for the black and white lurcher called Molly with lots of scarring.

i would be going back and keeper or farmer wood pay one way or the other :boxing::boxing: