" KING RAT 2007 " ~ THE WINNER!!!

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Guest Ditch_Shitter

" DONKY7 " with 19" !!!

post-3041-1200356564_thumb.jpg

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Well done, Donks, for a well presented and clear shot of a Clear Nineteen Inches of Rattus norvegicus! The Overall 'Biggest' rat of 2007.

That, ladys and gentlemen, is my final judgement and, as they say; " The Judges Decision Shall Be Final ".

I'd like to thank all who participated, for their efforts in providing potential Contendors and for helping control one of the most serious mamalian pests in the world too :yes:

Special mention ~ and consolations ~ must surely be due also to Donkey7's friend who Also brought us a 19", but was disallowed as he is not a member of this forum. And to Moley, who caused such excitement with his last minute 18 1/2" beauty, only to be pipped by Donky7 at the very last!

Great bit of craic, people. And yes, by popular demand, I Am willing to run " King Rat 2008 " for our further entertainment. This time I'll Post the Strict Conditions of Entry and shall be calling for Moderation to keep the entire Thread as tight and tidy as possible. It'll need to be that way, just to keep it managable on my deadly slow connection and to save clogging the Thread with issues aside. I'll do my best to sort that out during the next few days :)

Thank You.

Now get out there and harvest those rats! :toast: