last night

Myself and breeze took our collie curs out last night for a few runs on the lamp. we aint lamped this land for a good 6 weeks so we was hoping to get one or two in the bag. After a day of relentless rain the going on the fields were real heavy. Not the best of running ground anyway, but with all the water about it made it quite difficult. Saying that both dogs ran real well tonight and their catch rate was excellent for this adverse ground. On more than one occassion we were holding our breaths as the dogs took a tumble :blink: At one point i thought my bitch donna had hurt herself real bad, but she picked herself up and even went on to catch the fleeing rabbit. Both dogs realy did need this comitment tonight, these rabbits on this land know where there going and use every obstacle possible to make an ecape. Theres piles of bean sticks stacked in some fields and the rabbits will use these to throw the dogs if they can, as well as other agricultural crap thats left around.

All in all an enjoyable night was had a some good sport.....finished with a respectable 2 dozen.

sorry about the pic but the camera is a shitty old point and press....

post-23-1200182100_thumb.jpg

all the best...lamps