lurcher pups for sale

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these pups are now 9 weeks old and guaranteed to make the grade in his prime the sire was one of the best allrounders in the country and is a proven stocker the previous litter all made top class all rounders and are a steal at 150 a piece no time wasters please phone number is above gypsypups002.jpg

the best in the country? :hmm:

why are you scratching your chin Big frank dont be shy speak up as they say come into the parlour the old dog is nine yrs old now and still performing at the highest level im a pretty quiet bloke but dont but in and try and take the piss because if youve got better i would like to see it and i will travel to see it lets see what you got pal and in the meantime do a survey on this site and ask people who have stock by him by various bitches theyre opinion of his stock i can trace old dukes bloodlines back 40 yrs through the maguires old match bitch right back to bodger quimby there is stock in the country at the moment by this dog at 8 mths that have killed winter hares recently they are catching large amounts of rabbits on the lamp and the people who own this stock are members of this site so it can be varified at 8 yrs old this dog done 4 out of 4 after 45 yrs of working lurchers i think im in a position to cast an opinion and i can assure you hes up there with the best and he can produce

Them are real nice pups and am certain they will do the biz. :thumbs:

Folks, i will stick my neck out here and say, these pups are a very good opertunity, for anyone who wants a decent lurcher, that actually works. :yes:

I have heard of this line.

Credit to your mate, Brookie.

The fact that its a repeat mating should tell you loads the pups from the last litter are doing really well and so has every pup out of Duke even to mediocre bitches theres not many animals that stamp their stock as he does.

His line is well old and evolved on the travellers sites so theres no weakness in him Dukes family thrive on work being superbly fast with plenty of wind and game for anything natural jumpers and retrievers and very intelligent .

If you want some genuine allround hard working stock you not go far wrong with him as the sire :thumbs:

One from Duke at eight mths

DSC00564.jpg

these pups are now 9 weeks old and guaranteed to make the grade in his prime the sire was one of the best allrounders in the country and is a proven stocker the previous litter all made top class all rounders and are a steal at 150 a piece no time wasters please phone number is above gypsypups002.jpg

any better pics mate

nice litter mate

The fact that its a repeat mating should tell you loads the pups from the last litter are doing really well and so has every pup out of Duke even to mediocre bitches theres not many animals that stamp their stock as he does.

His line is well old and evolved on the travellers sites so theres no weakness in him Dukes family thrive on work being superbly fast with plenty of wind and game for anything natural jumpers and retrievers and very intelligent .

If you want some genuine allround hard working stock you not go far wrong with him as the sire :thumbs:

One from Duke at eight mths

DSC00564.jpg

theres a couple left real quality puppies well worth a look