Sign in to follow this  
shotgun..willy

pigeons

No chance - can't get into any of the wood on my permission until Feb when the shooting season if over.

Are you out on your own ? In my experience there needs to be a few of you in different woods round and about - otherwise one shot and they all feck off somewhere else for the night. :angry: But you probably know that already.

Having said that I started using a hushpower last year, so everyone else was pushing them to me :thumbs:

No chance - can't get into any of the wood on my permission until Feb when the shooting season if over.

Are you out on your own ? In my experience there needs to be a few of you in different woods round and about - otherwise one shot and they all feck off somewhere else for the night. :angry: But you probably know that already.

Having said that I started using a hushpower last year, so everyone else was pushing them to me :thumbs:

were the same no go till feb,as john says you need a few of shooters scattered about to keep them on the move flying back and forth :thumbs:

A couple of us went out yesterday,

Hit the fields around 2pm got a couple of pigeons,

then we split up and took different parts of the wood,

where most of the local woodies normally roost and got nothing.

Dissapointing really because we normally do alot better.

Left about 4pm cause there was nothing flying!