yesterday's get togeter

bullet

yesterday saw us at our normal land, soon as we were geared up the other decieded to beat some cover, two rabbits bolted and horris's female secured a bunnie in the bag,

then we did a few setts in the field which resulted 2 more in the bag by the ferts

horris decieded to split up and wandered off on his lonesome

as we were moving to another spot there were three other peeps on this land with two harris

we had a little chat and went on our ways

we did a few setts but the bunnies didnt have to travel far to saftey, danny's male had one but manged to pull its self to safty in the bury!

we had some great flight and one both males, mine and danny's chased in to cover but missed it, next thing we see a female harris fligh over and binds to my male!, what a arkward postion i was in, managed to seperate both birds, checked mine over, looked to be fine other than he was really unsettled for a while and tried to foot me and bate at me!, he calmed down after and had a good flight on a rabbit just missing it!

then after a break at the motor we did an edgerow and a rabbit bolted and horris's female took of after it through the edge and dannys male went over, and my male was already on the right side, the female just clipped it, danny's male boulded it over and and so did mine when it got up and ran and the female connected again and secured it!, what a sight

end result was 16 bunnies in the bag

DSCF2541.jpg

DSCF2544.jpg

DSCF2545.jpg

DSCF2549.jpg

horris with his three he caught

DSCF2550.jpg

DSCF2562.jpg

DSCF2557.jpg

:thumbs:

Edited by bullet

:gunsmilie: it was a good day :toast: roll on weekend :gunsmilie:

yesterday saw us at our normal land, soon as we were geared up the other decieded to beat some cover, two rabbits bolted and horris's female secured a bunnie in the bag,

then we did a few setts in the field which resulted 2 more in the bag by the ferts

horris decieded to split up and wandered off on his lonesome

as we were moving to another spot there were three other peeps on this land with two harris

we had a little chat and went on our ways

we did a few setts but the bunnies didnt have to travel far to saftey, danny's male had one but manged to pull its self to safty in the bury!

we had some great flight and one both males, mine and danny's chased in to cover but missed it, next thing we see a female harris fligh over and binds to my male!, what a arkward postion i was in, managed to seperate both birds, checked mine over, looked to be fine other than he was really unsettled for a while and tried to foot me and bate at me!, he calmed down after and had a good flight on a rabbit just missing it!

then after a break at the motor we did an edgerow and a rabbit bolted and horris's female took of after it through the edge and dannys male went over, and my male was already on the right side, the female just clipped it, danny's male boulded it over and and so did mine when it got up and ran and the female connected again and secured it!, what a sight

end result was 16 bunnies in the bag

DSCF2541.jpg

DSCF2544.jpg

DSCF2545.jpg

DSCF2549.jpg

horris with his three he caught

DSCF2550.jpg

DSCF2562.jpg

DSCF2557.jpg

:thumbs:

Edited by bunny blaster

yeh was a good day mate a went out today with me female and dannys male only got 3 bolts first bolt me female nailed it 2 bolt she hit it but did not connect properly so got away 3rd bolt dannys nailed it we flew them together today and they were ok so not bad :toast: like bunny blaster said roll on next week :yes: : r ya doin any lampin next week [bANNED TEXT] your bird :thumbs:

yeh was a good day mate a went out today with me female and dannys male only got 3 bolts first bolt me female nailed it 2 bolt she hit it but did not connect properly so got away 3rd bolt dannys nailed it we flew them together today and they were ok so not bad :toast: like bunny blaster said roll on next week :yes: : r ya doin any lampin next week [bANNED TEXT] your bird :thumbs:

im going to see what the week brings, you intrested on going for a shine?