• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

looking good, nice to see some new pics of her

Posted Images

Here is my young girl 'Ula' she is out of Mikes 'Glen' and 'Meg' ,and,yes 'Glen' is a hell of a dog in the flesh!! 'Ula' is 6mths old and,just over 20" tts(measured a fortnight ago)...........................

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0009-6.jpg

Here is my young girl 'Ula' she is out of Mikes 'Glen' and 'Meg' ,and,yes 'Glen' is a hell of a dog in the flesh!! 'Ula' is 6mths old and,just over 20" tts(measured a fortnight ago)...........................

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0009-6.jpg

Lovely looking bitch and just the right size. No trouble bringing that rabbit back! :D

nice whippets mate

the sire of my two are out of mikes dog (glen) , only seen pics of him looks a very strong dog . i now of a few people that have had pups from mike and all are doing the job well

Picture096.jpg

Picture097.jpg

my two , Fezz :thumbs:

edited to say they are 3\4 whippet 1\4 grey

I've seen Glen in the flesh a few years ago and he was one big strong dog! :yes:

its a real shame darren didnt start using supa blue as a stud a lot earlier than he did, i think he could of made a big impact on the working whippet scene. tel him lee from the north east was asking after him and mim, iv lost their phone number if he still has mine ask him to give me a bell.

Will do. If he doesn't have your number you can PM me your number or just PM strsight to Darren (rabbitrunner) on here.

Tried to cover my fawn bitch with Supa Blue last year, really wanted that mating but I think she's batting for the other team - bloody lesbian! :thumbdown: