Some of Mike Brown's Whippets

I noticed some-one on here asking the other day about Mike Brown's Whippets and whether anyone had any. I have two from Mike's kennel, a blue fawn bitch called Penny out of Lord of the Knight and Kenmillto I'm a Ray of Sunshine (pet name Molly), and a blue dog called Jake out of Strike While the Iron's Hot (pet name Glen) and another bitch of Mike's also called Molly (Pedigree name Worker One). Also have two others, one I bred myself from Penny to Jessjohn Blue Spark (a Drakesoak dog). She's a blue bitch called Chunky. The other is a granddaughter of Sooty Sam, bred by a friend of mine Darren Young from Lincs, out of his dog Supa Blue and one of his bitches, Enya, who is also a granddaughter of Lord of the Knight. This is a black bitch called Missy.

These are first class dogs on rabbits and lots more besides (pre-ban of course :whistling: ). I'd recommend these lines to anyone thinking of getting a genuine working Whippet. Here's a few pics of my girls and boy. :boogie:

post-12837-1199564973_thumb.jpg

post-12837-1199565018.jpg

post-12837-1199565032_thumb.jpg

Edited by davidlloyd

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

looking good, nice to see some new pics of her

Posted Images

nice whippets mate

the sire of my two are out of mikes dog (glen) , only seen pics of him looks a very strong dog . i now of a few people that have had pups from mike and all are doing the job well

Picture096.jpg

Picture097.jpg

my two , Fezz :thumbs:

edited to say they are 3\4 whippet 1\4 grey

Guest little lurcher
I noticed some-one on here asking the other day about Mike Brown's Whippets and whether anyone had any. I have two from Mike's kennel, a blue fawn bitch called Penny out of Lord of the Knight and Kenmillto I'm a Ray of Sunshine (pet name Molly), and a blue dog called Jake out of Strike While the Iron's Hot (pet name Glen) and another bitch of Mike's also called Molly (Pedigree name Worker One). Also have two others, one I bred myself from Penny to Jessjohn Blue Spark (a Drakesoak dog). She's a blue bitch called Chunky. The other is a granddaughter of Sooty Sam, bred by a friend of mine Darren Young from Lincs, out of his dog Supa Blue and one of his bitches, Enya, who is also a granddaughter of Lord of the Knight. This is a black bitch called Missy.

These are first class dogs on rabbits and lots more besides (pre-ban of course :whistling: ). I'd recommend these lines to anyone thinking of getting a genuine working Whippet. Here's a few pics of my girls and boy. :boogie:

darrens dogs are class!! have met him a few times and chatted , he knows what a real working whippet can do :thumbs:

nice whippets mate

the sire of my two are out of mikes dog (glen) , only seen pics of him looks a very strong dog . i now of a few people that have had pups from mike and all are doing the job well

Picture096.jpg

Picture097.jpg

Lovely looking dogs. What height did they make? Did you do anything with them pre-ban? :whistling:

Guest little lurcher

all depends on whether you want kc reg and from estailised lines? approx £300-400, some higher but you get what you pay for, there are some very good non papered ones though at around the £200 mark , but then you are excluded form running in reg competions

nice whippets mate

Picture096.jpg

Picture097.jpg

Lovely looking dogs. What height did they make? Did you do anything with them pre-ban? :whistling:

hi mate there 21-22 tts and there only 15months old mate