Sign in to follow this  
earth&hounds

lurcher free

well 1201 visits and the dog is still hear come one someone there must be someone out there that just wonts a dog to mill around with them or to have as a companion for them he is avery very clean dog in and out loves people and other dogs thanks for looking you lot anyway :notworthy::notworthy:

Surley some one has a home for earth&hounds dog good luck finding him a home. :thumbs-up:

Well if it wasnt for the cats here i was very interested in him as a companion for me :(

Well if it wasnt for the cats here i was very interested in him as a companion for me :(
you might break him with a bit of time :cry:

Ok thats a possibility , is he likely to go for anything small & furry or just the cat, the other lurcher was a pup i had so i just checked him everytime he went to chase the cats & he learned quickly, but i dont want a puppy i want an older dog who is more settled & hopefully will fit in with the terrier here

you might break him with a bit of time :cry:

Ok thats a possibility , is he likely to go for anything small & furry or just the cat, the other lurcher was a pup i had so i just checked him everytime he went to chase the cats & he learned quickly, but i dont want a puppy i want an older dog who is more settled & hopefully will fit in with the terrier here

with a little time i think you could break him to it :thumbs:

I'm sure a lurcher rescue would take him for you, rather than having him put to sleep as has been suggested.

I know of a few rescues, so would be willing to try and help you sort him a place.

where are u mate and what breed is he i mite be intrested ??

and is he ok with other lurchers ? i am in the derby area

pm you MATE

the best of luck with you mate perservering to try and get a good home for the dog you obviously want a good home so keep at it.

earthy have you sold that lurcher yet,your better pts if they keep messin mate.

Sign in to follow this