well 1201 visits and the dog is still hear come one someone there must be someone out there that just wonts a dog to mill around with them or to have as a companion for them he is avery very clean dog in and out loves people and other dogs thanks for looking you lot anyway :notworthy::notworthy:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if it wasnt for the cats here i was very interested in him as a companion for me :(
you might break him with a bit of time :cry:

Ok thats a possibility , is he likely to go for anything small & furry or just the cat, the other lurcher was a pup i had so i just checked him everytime he went to chase the cats & he learned quickly, but i dont want a puppy i want an older dog who is more settled & hopefully will fit in with the terrier here

Well if it wasnt for the cats here i was very interested in him as a companion for me :(
you might break him with a bit of time :cry:

Ok thats a possibility , is he likely to go for anything small & furry or just the cat, the other lurcher was a pup i had so i just checked him everytime he went to chase the cats & he learned quickly, but i dont want a puppy i want an older dog who is more settled & hopefully will fit in with the terrier here

with a little time i think you could break him to it :thumbs:
  • 2 weeks later...