• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be interested in this dog providing my dog isnt a problem with it :)
i can bring him up to you kay your not to far away from me he has not got a bad bone in his body great with other dogs nd even better with kids its a shame for him i need a dog that i can work got that much work and no workin dog need a real good home for him he would throw some real good pups his mother and farther both done deer fox hare and rabbit pre ban :yes:

Well i want a companion , i spend far to much time on the pc in the day & my terrier is far to strong for me to walk on the lead properly, my fault for not checking her as a young dog, she is 11 now & set in her ways so a steady dog is what i want really.

I have no real intrest in working this dog as i have very little experience in this field, i have owned a lurcher before & learnt lots of lessons , the only other thing is i have a cat :)

Well i want a companion , i spend far to much time on the pc in the day & my terrier is far to strong for me to walk on the lead properly, my fault for not checking her as a young dog, she is 11 now & set in her ways so a steady dog is what i want really.

I have no real intrest in working this dog as i have very little experience in this field, i have owned a lurcher before & learnt lots of lessons , the only other thing is i have a cat :)

dont think he is keen on c a t s

Don't totally rule him out with cats.I was lucky enough to get a wee bull x ex worker(fox) from this site tho lurcherbitch last year.She's a total star and very quickly learned to ignore "her" cats tho she is very keen on others we see.

My cats don't get into the room with the dogs tho but if they did she would be the dod I would be least concerned about.

Hope he gets somewhere .....I'm sorely tempted.