Assault on Game Keepers Wife Today

I think this is going to get more common. When organizing a beating line,or whatever,you must try to ensure that no one is "out on a limb"and not visible to someone else. All beaters to carry a whistle (and a club)? These cowardly people haters,know that little effort will be made to catch them,and if we as a "community"don't slow them up,who knows what they would do as their confidence grows?

I think this is going to get more common. When organizing a beating line,or whatever,you must try to ensure that no one is "out on a limb"and not visible to someone else. All beaters to carry a whistle (and a club)? These cowardly people haters,know that little effort will be made to catch them,and if we as a "community"don't slow them up,who knows what they would do as their confidence grows?

dont know about a club but i presume you'll have a good stick with you anyway...

hope the lady has a speedy recovery and the scrotes get whats coming to them!

The keepers wife in question contacted me, she wishes to remain anonymous but wanted me to post on the topic thats shes grateful for all the kind posts and comments.... Hopefully no one else has to face the same treatment, they will get their comeuppance in the end...cowards :censored:

The keepers wife in question contacted me, she wishes to remain anonymous but wanted me to post on the topic thats shes grateful for all the kind posts and comments.... Hopefully no one else has to face the same treatment, they will get their comeuppance in the end...cowards :censored:

Can you imagine the outcry in the National papers had it been two beaters attacking an anti.

These cowardly, sick in the head low-life, no doubt think they have scored a huge success........ But revenge is a dish best served cold...! :boxing::boxing:

I hope the lady concerend is recovering from her ordeal.

Stallion.

I hope she recovers fast :)

Grrrr I havent met an anti yet but sure would like to :boxing::feck:

Little Butch

i met an anti once, it was on the day of the CA march in Brighton, he offered me £25 to come and "have a go at the hunt wa*kers" i said "thats me" and punched him in the mouth :boxing: wouldnt normally do such a thing :whistling: but it really got on my tits. We both got kicked out of the pub and i never saw him again, shame :whistling::feck:

Anyone hitting a woman is bad enough but this is sick poacher or keeper doesnt matter anymore with anti :censored:

like that about i feel for the lass.

Id tie em up and gag em and bury them head first in a rat warren so the jimmys could take there time eating em alive.

I only hope theres not worse to come as has been said theres too many misinformed people out there with nothing better to do :angry:

I hope she gets well soon and it doesnt put her off doing her job its a big thing for a woman getting attacked like that and can scar for life. :angry:

i met an anti once, it was on the day of the CA march in Brighton, he offered me £25 to come and "have a go at the hunt wa*kers" i said "thats me" and punched him in the mouth :boxing: wouldnt normally do such a thing :whistling: but it really got on my tits. We both got kicked out of the pub and i never saw him again, shame :whistling::feck:

shame, could of been 25 quid up and still give him a good :boxing:

I think in the future there's going to be the need for some sort of private protection organisation for hunters and fishermen, maybe liked up using mobiles, there's always going to be one of us nearby.

The police are now so politicised by this f*****g government that there's no way we can depend on them to offer help in these situations, well they can't be relied on in any situation except of course handing out speeding tickets :no:

I heard a copper on a phone in the other day saying how most senior police now are so controlled by labour that it's almost impossible to do there job properly, it's just about reaching targets and making the figures look good.

A speeding offence is rated the same as a serious assualt, so easier to catch ten speeding motorists and have ten more crimes solved.

• 2 weeks later...

Theres the stupid thing if you did resort to using your gun if say you was outnumbered it would be u who would get in the shit

what i would do is use the butt of the gun as it shows restraint and you might get away with it

Edited by shottyscotty
Been beating on a shoot near the through of bowland today and the game keepers wife who is a picker up but was on her own was approach by two presumed antis with comaflage clothing and balaclavas covering there faces one hit the keepers wife in her back knocking here to the floor then got hold of her head and it her head on the floor then kicked into the middle of her back and called her all the names under the sun lets hope that it as been a isolated incident but we will all have to watch each others backs as this is as low as it gets taking it out not only on a very lovely lady but was not doing anything elegal and lets just hope that they dont ever come back .

KIPO

jesus tough men wat beatin up a woman let em try it wit my huntin mates i give em sumtin to talk bout feckin cowards

Well I had a run in with those b:censored: s. I was hunting with hounds out in the wilds not many houses around. Me and the huntsman we following hounds etc etc when suddenly this thing appeared. IT WAS PURPLE! a new age traveller uncuth. Well then there was more of them. Shit it cut out rough me and the huntsman in full WAR, we fought solid for 20-30 mins. By god we won in some style :toast::toast: . THEY NEVER EVER CAME BACK. :feck:

My hands were sore for a week, great satisfaction.

Knifebar :boxing::boxing::boxing: