Assault on Game Keepers Wife Today

Been beating on a shoot near the through of bowland today and the game keepers wife who is a picker up but was on her own was approach by two presumed antis with comaflage clothing and balaclavas covering there faces one hit the keepers wife in her back knocking here to the floor then got hold of her head and it her head on the floor then kicked into the middle of her back and called her all the names under the sun lets hope that it as been a isolated incident but we will all have to watch each others backs as this is as low as it gets taking it out not only on a very lovely lady but was not doing anything elegal and lets just hope that they dont ever come back .

KIPO

Guest Lord B

I'm truly appaled, that is absolutely disgraceful. I hope the police were informed, even if they won't/can't do anything.

We need to make sure that A; such people do not get away with acts like this and B; that the public and the authorities get to be told about act commited like this; I'm sure the vast majority of decent law abiding citizens (for, against or indiferant to field sports) would be horrified to hear what is supposedly being done in their name.

We do nothing illegal, and even if it were, who is the biggest criminal? The man shooting game or the person assaulting someone???

My sympathies go out to the keepers wife, along with wishes for a speedy recovery. I'm truly appaled.

Been beating on a shoot near the through of bowland today and the game keepers wife who is a picker up but was on her own was approach by two presumed antis with comaflage clothing and balaclavas covering there faces one hit the keepers wife in her back knocking here to the floor then got hold of her head and it her head on the floor then kicked into the middle of her back and called her all the names under the sun lets hope that it as been a isolated incident but we will all have to watch each others backs as this is as low as it gets taking it out not only on a very lovely lady but was not doing anything elegal and lets just hope that they dont ever come back .

KIPO

I hope she makes a speedy recovery and can help identify the culprits.

Guest Macnas

Socially retarded nihilists who cannot generate enough character to define their miserable existance, finding meaning in a common cause with others who cannot exist without a flag to fly and hide behind.

My contempt for them and their gett, ilk and all who have truck with them is boundless.

Guest game dogs uk

we must fight stronger than ever no matter what hunting we all do!these vermin must be stopped!its about time we showed the world what these vermin are really like take pictures follow them around with video cameras?show people what there really like!i hope the women is ok!they seem to get of with too much these days :hmm: remember these are the people who say we are barbaric etc :drink: it

Guest Lord B
COWARDLY FOOKERS,I WOULD LIKE TO COME ACROSS SOME SCUM LIKE THEM,I CAN DIG A GOOD HOLE.

Who needs a hole?....................Slury pit will do the job!!!!

You bring them to me, they'll never be seen again.....cowards; no nee to shoot them first either :tongue2: