TOP CORSIN BITCH

Guest georgebradford

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Top Chalker

I no this dog Ice , it belonged to my good mate , it was a top class runner , and has thrown one of the best young bitches i have seen , it could kill hares anywere , small land or big , fantastic at keeping a hare out of cover ..........

You could do a lot wors than use this dog ......... :victory:

As for it being matched i dont no of any ???? i no the lad who owned it first and the lad you got it of , im probably wrong but they never mentioned it being matched , i no it ran well in a comp , but was pulled out due to an injury ?/

Ice is a firts class dog ..... :drink:

I no this dog Ice , it belonged to my good mate , it was a top class runner , and has thrown one of the best young bitches i have seen , it could kill hares anywere , small land or big , fantastic at keeping a hare out of cover ..........

You could do a lot wors than use this dog ......... :victory:

As for it being matched i dont no of any ???? i no the lad who owned it first and the lad you got it of , im probably wrong but they never mentioned it being matched , i no it ran well in a comp , but was pulled out due to an injury ?/

Ice is a firts class dog ..... :drink:

is this the ice dog TC that went to a lad in scotland for a small period of time ?

and i think this is the litter brother to the Taz dog and KT dog bill

Guest Top Chalker

Not sure about its feet ???? 1 or 2 what :no: maybe your write who cares , my pal who owned him first had no bother stopping things with him , ill stick bye what i said ...

i take the 5th amement :laugh::laugh:

:clapper::yes:

1 out of 3 mabe 2 no more very bad feet???? :hmm:

freddy if your talking about ice your talking crap the dog got good feet and this dog was witnessed doing 8 out of 8 behind the cheerio cafe he could stop em anywhere and there was not a better dog around at keeping a hare out of cover but who are you that i got to prove anything to keep your sarcastic cracks to yourself especially when you dont know what your talking about

freddy if your talking about ice your talking crap the dog got good feet and this dog was witnessed doing 8 out of 8 behind the cheerio cafe he could stop em anywhere and there was not a better dog around at keeping a hare out of cover but who are you that i got to prove anything to keep your sarcastic cracks to yourself especially when you dont know what your talking about

i know fred dog run with ice for a full season with a previous owner who happens to be a cousin of mine so im sure hes well aware of its capabilities of the countless times he saw it run , but it doesent mean to say that the dog didnt improve when it was sold on again

yes the dog did kill 8 out of 8 STUBBLE TIME :whistling: ! when JK owned it who is also a good pal of mine , my cousin bought it same day for £2000 , i saw it run all that winter week in week out and it was average , and its feet were always sore (bad feet)

january time,when i run with him 1-2 out of 3 like i said average dog , not calling the dog just saying how i saw it not how i was told

my cousin sold it back to JK for £500 ...why if it was so special like you say it is brookie

did you see the dog run brookie ?

Guest Top Chalker

My mate has a top class bitch out of him "Bonnie" she can kill hares anywere , i no this because i have seen her run from a pup till now ........kill them quick or run them for a marathon .............

yes the dog did kill 8 out of 8 STUBBLE TIME :whistling: ! when JK owned it who is also a good pal of mine , my cousin bought it same day for £2000 , i saw it run all that winter week in week out and it was average , and its feet were always sore (bad feet)

january time,when i run with him 1-2 out of 3 like i said average dog , not calling the dog just saying how i saw it not how i was told

my cousin sold it back to JK for £500 ...why if it was so special like you say it is brookie

did you see the dog run brookie ?

what you forgot to mention was hg bought the dog back after he had torn the muscle very badly up in his thigh but even after a injury this bad the dog came back and was still killing hares with a piece of muscle missing out of his leg and have i seen him run i think so i own him im out with henry tomorrow i will pass on your comments :bye: