TOP CORSIN BITCH

Guest georgebradford

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the dog can do its job i would'nt have thought it was over priced at 800.....i've seen pups good coursing bred pups sell for a lot more....straight out of the nest.. :yes: .

lucky i dont think anyones doubting it but some people will hype there dog up especially if there selling up if your going to pay a good bit of money for a dog and you want the right dog then you would rather see it run than take the risk because once bought your not going to get a refund are ya. it could be out of the best lines around but it dont mean the dogs a great dog because of that does it just means its got the right breeding and giving you and the dog a better chance of it becoming a good dog or a head start

i call him and told him come to my running got 100s achera and if coud do the job wood give him all the money he was comeing sunday wth me and john davis ? but if some one has got good dog or bitch for sale i wood have a go but must be good all best hedges

Guest georgebradford

THE REASON IV TOCK IT OF IS CUZ IV GOT A MATCH WITH HER U ARE ALL WELLCOME TO WATCH IF U WHANT THEN U ALL GET TO C IT RUN HOW DOSE THAT SOUND LADS :thumbs:

THE REASON IV TOCK IT OF IS CUZ IV GOT A MATCH WITH HER U ARE ALL WELLCOME TO WATCH IF U WHANT THEN U ALL GET TO C IT RUN HOW DOSE THAT SOUND LADS :thumbs:

Cant argue with that :thumbs: ...any chance me bringing my dog along :hmm:

Edited by bowers1986
  • 2 weeks later...

wanted coursing stud dog. to cover my qualitie old coursing bitch. herd the taz dogs the 1 at the min. £1000 a service is a bit steep realy, how ever good id say. must be a fen dog who can stick but needs speed. iv seen to many of ur northern dogs that cant even bend a hare in cambridge just 2 slow. any help? must be from match winning lines

wanted coursing stud dog. to cover my qualitie old coursing bitch. herd the taz dogs the 1 at the min. £1000 a service is a bit steep realy, how ever good id say. must be a fen dog who can stick but needs speed. iv seen to many of ur northern dogs that cant even bend a hare in cambridge just 2 slow. any help? must be from match winning lines
ive got the ice at stud to approved bitches on his day he was one of the best single handed match dogs in the country hes line bred sweet by chocolate and charlie breeding Ice002.jpg
ive got the ice at stud to approved bitches on his day he was one of the best single handed match dogs in the country hes line bred sweet by chocolate and charlie breeding Ice002.jpg

nice dog brookie! :thumbs: how old is he now and how big? could he kill hares in small ish fields to?