• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest markbrick1
you got a big chip on your shoulder about hare dogs aint ya :no: very sad mark

tomo she did it that night and whos counting,when it comes to the dogs i suppose i have a chip,there my main enjoyment and i put a lot of time into them and ive only just learnt how to put photos on today,mark

Thats a cracking catch rate for a canny little dog....well done hedge.

How does the little bitch cope with retrieveing?,...does she struggle at all with her being only 19".

I remember a friend with a similar type that also could catch for fun,..a little beddy x. After a dozen or so her retrieveing went a bit to pot, but shed still catch a few more.

all the best .Lamps

Thats a cracking catch rate for a canny little dog....well done hedge.

How does the little bitch cope with retrieveing?,...does she struggle at all with her being only 19".

I remember a friend with a similar type that also could catch for fun,..a little beddy x. After a dozen or so her retrieveing went a bit to pot, but shed still catch a few more.

all the best .Lamps

top retrieving 15 or 17 run i was out side of fild she jupd gate rabbit sqwit may be 30 40 yards 2 bends and came back and jupd i to jeep will put some photos on nex time on her retriveing but mark must ad put a lot of time in to her [bANNED TEXT] i went to mark did not see her run just touck hes word on it and the bitch as don 100% mor so thanks MARKBRICK1 AND TO ALL FOR TOP PM AND IF OK WILL PUT SOME MOR ON NEXT TIME SORY A NOT GOOD SPELER ALL THE BEST MITCH AND MY NEW [bANNED TEXT] KIT :kiss: :D