out for a day on the moor thanx to moley

was invited for a days ferreting with moley on the north york moors, also invited was young smudge, keeps ladie, when we got to the moor we split up, me with smudge and my terrier, moley went off on his own with the lurcher and ferrets, heres a few pics of the day, the view was outstanding although it was a bit windy.

100_0004.jpg

heres young smudge coping with a rabbit thats just hit the net

100_0003.jpg

here he is again digging his first rabbit after all you have to show them the ropes :good: anyway he's younger then me.

100_0002.jpg

and here he is catching his first black rabbit, excuse the look on his face but it was still early and he was tired :good:

100_0005.jpg

heres one of moley getting one of the few rabbits he caught today :D

100_0006.jpg

we worked steady across the fields with the dogs marking the sets, they worked well, final tally was 63, a very happy smudge, good day had by all until the rain came.

100_0009.jpg

good hunting woodga :ph34r:

we had six collard ferrets to ground ecellentsett to run the long nets around thats when long nets come into ther ownmoley uses them and short stop nets all the time with good results :good: goodhunting woodga :ph34r: