MY NEW FEMALE HARRIS

wag

hi all, just thought i would put some pics up of my new female harris, i fetched her yesterday from a breeder down south, her fat weight is 3.lb so she is a big girl, hav`nt got a name for her yet so any ideas would be appreciated.

regards wag :thumbs:

nhh007.jpg

nhh004.jpg

nhh002.jpg

nhh001.jpg

nice bird mate mt female a big 1 she was 3 pound 2 ounce [bANNED TEXT] i got her back out ya dont here of many big ones do ya :thumbs:

she looks stunning mate and got some monster feet :boxing: look out hares the killer is here :boxing::drink:

[/quot

got to get her going yet mate, she fed off the fist tonight but she is calm as owt, but crist shes heavy on the fist. i just carnt belive the size of her compaired to my other female, but let the games begin as they say. :11:

Nice looking bird mate! I don't know if its the pictures but she don't look massive compared to some I have seen feet wise or in body size but I could be wrong? then again I don't think you really want a big female Harris apart from breeding! the smaller females are far more agile and get off the deck quicker. she could only be 3lb cause he has taken her up and recently fed her up as they pile on weight this way, this Gos went up to over 3lb when first fed up but certainly not its true weight...

You have to watch alot of them in this game mate cause they're out and out bullshitters! weather this guy is one of them I don't know but he sounded suspect after what I have heard about him, the guy by the sounds of it can't even get his Finn female off the ground which says it all to me as a Falconer :yes:.

Either way mate I hope the guy was gennuine cause you're a good mate and if anyone deserves it its you! you're a gennuine bloke so you expect it back in return! the problem is in this game a good percentage can't be while I have a hole in my arse...

also as you know mate you don't need a Huge Harris to take Hares! they'll bowl them over at a tad over 2lb when in condition :thumbs:...

ATB

Jasper

Nice looking bird mate! I don't know if its the pictures but she don't look massive compared to some I have seen feet wise or in body size but I could be wrong? then again I don't think you really want a big female Harris apart from breeding! the smaller females are far more agile and get off the deck quicker. she could only be 3lb cause he has taken her up and recently fed her up as they pile on weight this way, this Gos went up to over 3lb when first fed up but certainly not its true weight...

You have to watch alot of them in this game mate cause they're out and out bullshitters! weather this guy is one of them I don't know but he sounded suspect after what I have heard about him, the guy by the sounds of it can't even get his Finn female off the ground which says it all to me as a Falconer :yes: .

Either way mate I hope the guy was gennuine cause you're a good mate and if anyone deserves it its you! you're a gennuine bloke so you expect it back in return! the problem is in this game a good percentage can't be while I have a hole in my arse...

also as you know mate you don't need a Huge Harris to take Hares! they'll bowl them over at a tad over 2lb when in condition :thumbs: ...

ATB

Jasper

hi tony, your probably right mate, the photos was taken on my mobile phone camera and i dont think they do her justice, but i have seen a few female harris hawks and she does look big compared to some of them, but shes definately aint the biggest, you know why i got her mate because i was getting pissed off with nothing to fly and she was in my price range ,as im saving my money for a goss next year . the bloke was a nice chap and he told me everything i needed to know about her. she seems ok but we will have to wait and see i suppose. its the same with every bird tho, nothing is guaranteed and the bird is what you make it .

hi tony, your probably right mate, the photos was taken on my mobile phone camera and i dont think they do her justice, but i have seen a few female harris hawks and she does look big compared to some of them, but shes definately aint the biggest, you know why i got her mate because i was getting pissed off with nothing to fly and she was in my price range ,as im saving my money for a goss next year . the bloke was a nice chap and he told me everything i needed to know about her. she seems ok but we will have to wait and see i suppose. its the same with every bird tho, nothing is guaranteed and the bird is what you make it .

At the end of the day mate even if he has f****d it up you may well be able to make it good or if not bang it in for breeding. He's probably a nice guy like you said but all the garbage about his birds have "seriouse attitude" or something like that as you know is nothing more than sales pitch :good:....

Hopefully there is a gennuine reason why he put her back in the aviary which you could only take his word for! but you'll soon find out mate when you start to put the work into her ;), he was summed up when it was mentioned he couldn't get his Finn Gos going, the Finns are known for there steadieness so it shouldn't have been a problem for a man of his calibre :whistling:, I've been in the game for a while now and beleive me met loads like him every season but I'll be the first to give him his Doo's if he's gennuine :thumbs:....

ATB

Jasper

tony i can vouch for this man he's a very good friend of mine and i am having a female off him in 2 weeks :boogie: and the more i look at wags pics the more i want her now :D:thumbs::drink:

I didn't know he was your mate and you vouched for him! I don't want to see a pal done over like so many do when picking up secondhand birds. I tend to think when people sell secondhand birds its normally yep they have a good gennuine reason OR the birds been f****d up or something!! but if you know the guy and you reckon he is legit then its a different matter....

I didn't want to see WAG f****d over and I got the wrong end of the stick! it was the initial sales crap he told WAG that set my alarm bells ringing but if WAG's happy I'm happy.....

Either way old mate the guy still shouldn't have filled WAG full of Bollox! something that won't wash with me these days, If he's gennuine Arnie he should let the birds and falconers who purchase his birds do the talking for him and cut out all the sales pitch.....

Well done, good luck with Jet, I'm sure she'll do the biz for you. :good:

thanks fletcher im not calling her jet mate the kids want to call her storm or millie :hmm::doh: