Lada Cossack 4x4

i had one a few years ago ,when i was mad on offroading and green-laning,, it had a cheap set of remould mud-terain's and both bumpers removed for better angles,,,, this thing could go anywhere ,they are extremely capable off-road,, not done any shooting from one but cant see a prob with it... check em out on youtube

• 1 year later...

if you want one that bad i hope you have arms like mike tyson to steer it ?they are heavy to steer and i dont think they handle the road that well either a lad i no put a peugeot 205 diesel engine straight in then ran it on cherry he got stuck a few times but it would go most places with ease ,atb finding one get a suzuki sj instead much more practical for shooting with fold down windscreen or soft top

I had a mate that had one, and he thought it was brilliant, and he used to give it a really hard time, but like most things Eastern european they may not have much street cred or looks but they a hard wearing and designed that even when they break down they are simple to repair. Good luck. Post some pics when you get one.

Had one, was great for fields at night, only trouble was keeping the carb adjustment,, it just wouldnt be happy for very long. & permanent 4 wheel drive so on long drives to 'places' was juicy.

• 2 weeks later...
i have a niva cossack what are the rules at tong insurence tax mot licence or can you use a non road legal 4x4

You have to show all your documents! (tax, test, insurance, v5) they then give you a little card with your details on so you don't need to bring them all again.