two lurchers stolen 30dec2007

iv had a lucher dog and bitch stolen in frome somerset tonight from a locked brick shed the dog is bull x greyhound x saluki x greyhound roughly about 26tts he is red about 5yrs old on one of his front paws he has 3 broken toes the 2 middle ones stick up and one out to the side waren a black nylon collor the bitch is a dark brindle standing 23tts with black ears and mussle she is rightly scared up on face waren a greyhound collor she is a bull x greyhound any help in finding my dogs would be great this is th 2nd time my dogs have been pinched in 5yrs lets catch these fu*king bast*rds dog theving is as bad as murder im fuc*ing gutted il try and get a pic of the bitch up shortly in the mean time keep ur eyes open for me please sorry if spelling bad to angry to think at mo these dogs have probly ended up in southamton? bridgewater? taunton? or salisbury? any info call brew on 07756426068 and il ring you straight back heres couple of pics of dog

post-10852-1199055515_thumb.jpg

post-10852-1199055580_thumb.jpg

iv had a lucher dog and bitch stolen in frome somerset tonight from a locked brick shed the dog is bull x greyhound x saluki x greyhound roughly about 26tts he is red about 5yrs old on one of his front paws he has 3 broken toes the 2 middle ones stick up and one out to the side waren a black nylon collor the bitch is a dark brindle standing 23tts with black ears and mussle she is rightly scared up on face waren a greyhound collor she is a bull x greyhound any help in finding my dogs would be great this is th 2nd time my dogs have been pinched in 5yrs lets catch these fu*king bast*rds dog theving is as bad as murder im fuc*ing gutted il try and get a pic of the bitch up shortly in the mean time keep ur eyes open for me please sorry if spelling bad to angry to think at mo these dogs have probly ended up in southamton? bridgewater? taunton? or salisbury? any info call brew on 07756426068 and il ring you straight back heres couple of pics of dog

Really hope you get you dogs back best of luck.

Really hope you get you dogs back best of luck.

bump

Hi Brew .

After your phone call last night to tell me about the dogs being stolen I can only hope that someone sees the dogs or are offered the dogs and lets you know this is the lowest as this young lad would have done you scum bags no harm at all just loves is dogs and hunting and it most be someone who knows the lay out so I think look close to home .

Please all in the area where brew thinks they might be keep your ears and eyes open as if they keep getting away pinching dogs will do it again and again till caught then they should be named and shamed onces proven but first I really do hope that you get your dogs back .

yours in sport .

kipo

Hi Brew .

After your phone call last night to tell me about the dogs being stolen I can only hope that someone sees the dogs or are offered the dogs and lets you know this is the lowest as this young lad would have done you scum bags no harm at all just loves is dogs and hunting and it most be someone who knows the lay out so I think look close to home .

Please all in the area where brew thinks they might be keep your ears and eyes open as if they keep getting away pinching dogs will do it again and again till caught then they should be named and shamed onces proven but first I really do hope that you get your dogs back .

yours in sport .

kipo

thanks for the surport people im gutted got the csi people out the back at mo taken pictures and that i cant believe this has happened again had a whippit bitch and a bull x stolen about 5yr ago and it put my old man of hunting and his dogs but i wont let these basta#ds steal what i love most and thats my hunting anyway heres a pic couple of pics of the bitch i was only telling kippo how well she was coming on 2wks ago

post-10852-1199104206_thumb.jpg

post-10852-1199104257_thumb.jpg

Hi Brew .

yours in sport .

kipo

thanks for the surport people im gutted got the csi people out the back at mo taken pictures and that i cant believe this has happened again had a whippit bitch and a bull x stolen about 5yr ago and it put my old man of hunting and his dogs but i wont let these basta#ds steal what i love most and thats my hunting anyway heres a pic couple of pics of the bitch i was only telling kippo how well she was coming on 2wks ago

alrite people iv got a good idea that the dogs or in southhampton on one of the fu#king camp sites couldnt of gussed the traverlers done it ha ha but il be having the last fuc#king laugh if my dogs dont come back to frome all fu#king hell will break loss i want my dogs back you thiefing bast#rds :gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::boxing::boxing::boxing::gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

Edited by hunting 4life
ANYMORE NEWS ON YOUR DOGS? KEEPING EYES AND EARS OPEN FOR YOU,FROM LADYP ,TAUNTON, SOMERSET.

all helps brilant no word yet but two very desticntive dogs got doglost.co.uk helping there doing alot got

lurcher search on it so these dogs will be to hot to handle alot of people looking for them hope they come back safe the dog int no good for hunting anymore retired him this season he has 3 broken toes on one foot and if he runs he has to be rest up for a week the bitch int to bad was going to have a litter of pups out of them then find zullu a family home gutted for him cuz the people that have him wont worry about his feet thanks keep eyes and ears open all the best brew

i cant beleve theres so many dogs getting stolen off this forum...hope they come for mine.my akita dont bark it bites and holds on...really sorry for you mate.if you find out where they are invest in a gallon of unleaded and a box of matches..hope you get them back...... :gunsmilie::gunsmilie: