out with the birds

bullet

yesterday saw us ferreting for the three birds, two males and one female, soon as we got on the land horris had a bunnie with his female, we ferreted a few other sets, but the cover was in the rabbits advantage

i had a few good flights with my male, but after a while the wind got up strong and making it real hard for the birds, so birds were put away and we just did a bit of ferreting, the end of day result was 17 bunnies in the bag

today i picked horris up and we set off for ferret to the birds again, soon as we got to the land we saw three bunnies running around, horris sent his female after them, when we got to his female there were a few holes, so out came the ferts, we managed to bolt one bunnie with horris bird giving a good chase slammed in to a fance

we went to another part and ferreted some sets when bunnyblaster and danny caught up with us, a rabbit bolted and my bird gave chase,just when i thought he had it the bunnie ran behind a half rusty barrel and my bird slammed in to it hard! i felt gutted at this point, ran over as quick as i could to my bird, he had a cut on top of his beak, i left him to rest as my fert had a bunnie to ground which me and bunnyblaster dug to, horris also had his ferret on a bunnie, so he dug that out

we decieded to do a hedgerow and horris bird took a bunnie which was trying to sneek up the edge row,

horris's white jill is working great to say its only been out a few times,

here's a few pics from yesterday

horris's female on her kill

DSCF2510.jpg

DSCF2511.jpg

DSCF2509.jpg

bunnyblaster locate's the rabbit :thumbs:

DSCF2514.jpg

horris trying to claim it! :doh:

DSCF2515.jpg

bunnyblaster after another bunnie

DSCF2521.jpg

horris and his bro gizzy

DSCF2522.jpg

this was hard digging

DSCF2530.jpg

end result

DSCF2535.jpg

:thumbs:

Edited by bullet

:toast: some good pics again :clapper::clapper: hows your male now after his slam yesterday :doh:

yesterday saw us ferreting for the three birds, two males and one female, soon as we got on the land horris had a bunnie with his female, we ferreted a few other sets, but the cover was in the rabbits advantage

i had a few good flights with my male, but after a while the wind got up strong and making it real hard for the birds, so birds were put away and we just did a bit of ferreting, the end of day result was 17 bunnies in the bag

today i picked horris up and we set off for ferret to the birds again, soon as we got to the land we saw three bunnies running around, horris sent his female after them, when we got to his female there were a few holes, so out came the ferts, we managed to bolt one bunnie with horris bird giving a good chase slammed in to a fance

we went to another part and ferreted some sets when bunnyblaster and danny caught up with us, a rabbit bolted and my bird gave chase,just when i thought he had it the bunnie ran behind a half rusty barrel and my bird slammed in to it hard! i felt gutted at this point, ran over as quick as i could to my bird, he had a cut on top of his beak, i left him to rest as my fert had a bunnie to ground which me and bunnyblaster dug to, horris also had his ferret on a bunnie, so he dug that out

we decieded to do a hedgerow and horris bird took a bunnie which was trying to sneek up the edge row,

horris's white jill is working great to say its only been out a few times,

here's a few pics from yesterday

horris's female on her kill

DSCF2510.jpg

DSCF2511.jpg

DSCF2509.jpg

bunnyblaster locate's the rabbit :thumbs:

DSCF2514.jpg

horris trying to claim it! :doh:

DSCF2515.jpg

bunnyblaster after another bunnie

DSCF2521.jpg