if caught

Guest sharpshooter

Guest sharpshooter

just wondering what the punishment was if you get caught snaring, cos a went to check mine the night and some fookin nugget was stalking me :ph34r: and i shit a fookin brick. so if you no the punishment please tell.

one bullet shooter ..........lmao

• 4 weeks later...
The punishment for getting caught poaching is,

£100 fine, £20 court costs. :ph34r:

Oh yes, and you'll probably suffer a lot of p**s taking on here.

been cauht my self meny years ago now confiscated car poot down to lurchers we had in the carplus 350 pound fine for two deer only got caught because the police where doing spot cheks :angel:its the luck of the draw

Guest terrierbullpit

been cauht my self meny years ago now confiscated car poot down to lurchers we had in the carplus 350 pound fine for two deer only got caught because the police where doing spot cheks :angel:its the luck of the draw

are you a stinking pikie jipo mother f****r roten hole scum bag baterd . if not you sound like one ..................................

are you a stinking pikie jipo mother f****r roten hole scum bag baterd . if not you sound like one ..................................

are you for real wanker , ive heard of syber hunters , you must have syber balls, or should i say screen balls all this man has done is answer a post prick :ph34r:
  • 2 weeks later...