Loads here near my house and at an allotment permission iv got there is even more and i cant shoot them because a do gooding anti bitch complained about me shooting them last year, they must know as they dont even fly away now.

Strange you should post that.. I got a phone call to go and get rid of some rabbits  last night and the blokes wife shouted get rid of the bloody magpies too!

ive not shot a Maggie in years hopefully get a few tomorrow 

There's a big one that's been landing on my fence the last few days - the dogs go mental when it gets brave enough to land on the grass.

Apart from that, we've got the usual couple of pairs that are always doing the rounds of the back gardens round our way.

Lots round here. In the f****n garden snatchin young song birds the little b*****ds. Pellets are permanently on the window sill should I see any and get a chance to get my rifle out it’s slip. 3 so far in the garden and I don’t shoot anything other than paper and spinners in the garden but magpies are an exception. 

Even the mrs shouts up now when she sees um in the garden... now she’s seen what they do to young chicks... she’s seen two tear to bits a young starling. Now she gets it. Pest control. 

• Like 1