Loose dog -Cudworth/Thurnscoe Area

On 26 May 2018 at 08:59, Saltmoon said:

Looks like that one you put up that got pinched?? I may be totally wrong I have just woke up

On 26 May 2018 at 08:59, Saltmoon said:

Looks like that one you put up that got pinched?? I may be totally wrong I have just woke up

Thanks that not be her atb billBill

1 hour ago, bird said:

hope it get found quick by owner, lets hope a trigger happy farmer dont find him 1st, lot of lambs and sheep about now ,  they wont mess about with any dog .!

Hope dog gets caught up safe soon.... Out of interest bird, how many trigger happy sheep farmers do you come across? ... I got a few sheep an I think people are worse than the dogs purely cause they're divs... No sheep farmer I know would shoot a dog for nothing... If it's got it's teeth in a ewes throat it's a cull anyway 

1 hour ago, Ptd87 said:

Hope dog gets caught up safe soon.... Out of interest bird, how many trigger happy sheep farmers do you come across? ... I got a few sheep an I think people are worse than the dogs purely cause they're divs... No sheep farmer I know would shoot a dog for nothing... If it's got it's teeth in a ewes throat it's a cull anyway 

Sheep farmer local to me got in a bit of bother a while back for shooting a dog on the footpath along side a main road that goes past his farm, dog wasn’t even looking at his sheep and not the first time he had done it just a trigger happy Cnut. 

5 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Sheep farmer local to me got in a bit of bother a while back for shooting a dog on the footpath along side a main road that goes past his farm, dog wasn’t even looking at his sheep and not the first time he had done it just a trigger happy Cnut. 

Had one like that around here..... Shooting lads terriers and lurchers for no other reason than they got lose and were working dogs.... Didn't end well for the prick as he ended up losing everything in the end.... Spineless cnut. 

On 26 May 2018 at 12:40, Ptd87 said:

I'll tell thee this fa  nought we have at rigger happy b*****d in these her parts and if I was younger and not in a position I find myself I would have culled him no ifs or butts .atb bill

• Like 2
1 minute ago, billhardy said:

I'll tell thee this fa  nought we have at rigger happy b*****d in these her parts and if I was younger and not in a position I find myself I would have culled him no ifs or butts .atb bill

Gi  it some bill

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Ptd87 said:

when i used  to live  in staffs  by weston park  where they hold the midland  game fair , couple dogs got shot , it was just before  that out break of foot/mouth  we had few years back, one dog a boxer been shot seen running sheep, the 2nd was lurcher found dead from rifle . the  1st was the farmer   fair enough the dog was attacking the sheep,  but the 2nd they think it may have come from a keeper, thats what heard, and i done beating on  2 shoots there . think the keeper there got the sack, it was in the news at the time,  but he was being done for something else   .?

It’s hereditary in some families as that same fellas father got knocked out cold on my fathers doorstep in the 70s after giving my father a mouthful about how his dog had killed his sheep and he’d shot said dog and he needed x amount of pounds and he wasn’t leaving till he got it, all the while my fathers dog was curled up in his kennel. He never came knocking again. Lol.

• Like 4

Farmers don't tend to be trigger happy around here & many know lads for keeping vermin down but this ones been out a few days. Posted all over local sites & no one saying anything. Hes staying in a 15 -20 minute jogging distance so must be local. We have some one going out later to set up a feeding place & try keep him in one area.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1