Chris packham

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently? .........   FAGGOT!!

I'm sure you have heard on him salt 1 thing he reckons is true is that mammals self regulate them own numbers for example  A vixen refusing a dog fox cos there ain't many rabbits about or a

He'd still be a c**t if he wasn't against hunting, he's so far up his own arse he could blow his nose and scratch his balls with the same hand! Cheers, D.

Posted Images

The person giving you this infomation.show him this.its a text from my sister to me about his wife.

She was begging me.

Edited by ginger beard
Had to edit it because it had my sisters name and number.i expect northern already knows it.
10 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

The beddy king now thinks he's a detective.haha how sad and pathetic must he be going digging for infomation.

Lol do you really think.im bothering about a we boy like yourself even thou shabby said you were huge but that can have 2 meanings ???

31 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

The person giving you this infomation.show him this.its a text from my sister to me about his wife.

She was begging me.

Do you not mean more lies  ????bored with you now heard that all the same you do bore people 

• Haha 1

My night is set.... I'm watching the match in a bar with a couple of mates, I've got a kilo of beef rib and a kilo of chicken wings on the go in the oven and a Tom yum soup for later.... and I've got this thread, top night ahead.

Good times ???

• Haha 1