Chris packham

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently? .........   FAGGOT!!

I'm sure you have heard on him salt 1 thing he reckons is true is that mammals self regulate them own numbers for example  A vixen refusing a dog fox cos there ain't many rabbits about or a

He'd still be a c**t if he wasn't against hunting, he's so far up his own arse he could blow his nose and scratch his balls with the same hand! Cheers, D.

Posted Images

Serious though how many people would want to go shooting at Brian fecking Mays place unless he was target ... I'd tell my mate to tuck his good self if he asked me, same if I asked him 

46 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Who the dickens is jhono 

A figment of his warped imagination.the old perv has a thing about gay sex.very strange behaviour from a man his age.most people have there fantasys acted out or grow out of it but not pervylite.

3 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

A figment of his warped imagination.the old perv has a thing about gay sex.very strange behaviour from a man his age.most people have there fantasys acted out or grow out of it but not pervylite.

Just admit it ginger you would love to rim northenlite.?

• Haha 2
42 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Truth hurting queer lad  oh and what age I'm aye ?

7 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Truth hurting queer lad  oh and what age I'm aye ?

No,nothing you put has slightly hurt or upset me.god you must be a precious flower if you think different.

Old enough to know better than hanging around with kierongun.

Your a liar.plain and simple.

Edited by ginger beard
Just now, ginger beard said:

No,nothing you put has slightly hurt or upset me.god you must be a precious flower if you think different.

Old enough to know better than hanging around with kierongun.

Your a liar.plain and simple.

Oh dear think you know feck all about me queer lad but I know plenty about you and your friend now away and play happy family's ???

• Haha 2
22 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Oh dear think you know feck all about me queer lad but I know plenty about you and your friend now away and play happy family's ???

Haha.you know nothing but thanks for taking the time to try and find out.even with all the correct infomation,you'll do absolutly nothing anyway.

i wouldn't care if you and kierongun were tapping on my front door.try it.

Hahaha

1 minute ago, ginger beard said:

Haha.you know nothing but thanks for taking the time to try and find out.even with all the correct infomation,you'll do absolutly nothing anyway.

i wouldn't care if you and kierongun were tapping on my front door.try it.

Hahaha

???ffs when was it you were coming in march was it the 22nd  make a fool.of yourself once more 

Try it ????