Chris packham

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently? .........   FAGGOT!!

I'm sure you have heard on him salt 1 thing he reckons is true is that mammals self regulate them own numbers for example  A vixen refusing a dog fox cos there ain't many rabbits about or a

He'd still be a c**t if he wasn't against hunting, he's so far up his own arse he could blow his nose and scratch his balls with the same hand! Cheers, D.

Posted Images

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2456838/Springwatch-star-Chris-Packham-reveals-love-wildlife-sparked-took-kestrel-chick-nest.html

Is Piss Crack'im a bit hypocritical, preaching against fieldsports after illegally taking a kestrel chick and not looking after it very well...... (he was refused a license to take one)

Edited by Maximus Ferret
9 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Thanks but if you look back through you will see who starts them.

The 35 pager started by kierongun.

Who's pie eater started by the autustic twat.

The 2  threads in the general section northern had to mention me.

This thread again northern started again

The downs adult also keeps leaving happy faces on all mine and other peoples comments.all he talks about is me having gay sex while hanging around with somebody less than half his age.those 2 are also well known for being twats on other sites too.kierongun has veen blamed for single handed ruining another site.

The blokes life is tragic and he's a liar and a grass.

It would take a full twat to start the thread you did pie eater.

A grown man telling the world what he's upto ?

Just for a few likes ??

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Maximus Ferret said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2456838/Springwatch-star-Chris-Packham-reveals-love-wildlife-sparked-took-kestrel-chick-nest.html

Is Piss Crack'im a bit hypocritical, preaching against fieldsports after illegally taking a kestrel chick and not looking after it very well...... (he was refused a license to take one)

Says in that article that the slimy little turd tipped to be the next Attenborough... No fu*kin way 

So he's felt guilty since the age of 14? Decided to push his own agenda on us all....... What a prick.... Hes not good enough to polish old Attenboroughs shoes imo, hope he goes the same way as that clown Irvin, fingers ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Maximus Ferret said:

Same with that cnut may got a herd of deer culled on his land an his excuse was that it was to stop poachers shooting them.

1 minute ago, peterhunter86 said:

Same with that cnut may got a herd of deer culled on his land an his excuse was that it was to stop poachers shooting them.

Unless he was worried that the deer would pick on the badgers and kick them to death 

1 minute ago, peterhunter86 said:

May offered it to the highest bidder..... Made around £40,000 from them pete

Says it all really, a topic/discussion about someone who will very likely help to bring in a total ban on all hunting with dogs and what do the lurcher men do, spend most off it bickering among themselves.............................................................

The antis have people like Packham and May to promote their cause, what do we have???? Bickering!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I didn't set up any clubs, i tried to help set  up an association to promote lurcher work but gave up due to just getting shite for my efforts from a bunch of numpties and this thread shows exactly why.

But at least i can say i tried fella. You ?

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Ptd87 said:

Says in that article that the slimy little turd tipped to be the next Attenborough... No fu*kin way 

That's another thing about him. He blatently copies David Attenborough's mannerisms and speech timings. Seems like HE thinks he's the next David Attenborough but he's nowhere even near it. David's done the best ever wildlife documentaries that appeal to people right across the board, whatever their interest in the natural world. Crack'im's just the whining pretender.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I wrote several heavy worded letters of complaint to several folk, so yeah I tried as much as you? an you were involved in some petty shite yaself, an to dent it would show your as deluded as hypocritically ?? I don’t care what you do but don’t try an belittle folk for doing what you yaself have done??

Well said so many heroes on here it's embarrassing 

37 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Well said so many heroes on here it's embarrassing 

Quality.thats exactly how you see yourself and the picture you try and paint is that your the ''beddy king''when ''beddy peddler'' is much more apt.

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Quality.thats exactly how you see yourself and the picture you try and paint is that your the ''beddy king''when ''beddy peddler'' is much more apt.

??????????20180526_152651.thumb.png.0739994b06a4cbd5660761877891f444.png

Edited by nothernlite
  • Haha 4