Chris packham

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently? .........   FAGGOT!!

I'm sure you have heard on him salt 1 thing he reckons is true is that mammals self regulate them own numbers for example  A vixen refusing a dog fox cos there ain't many rabbits about or a

He'd still be a c**t if he wasn't against hunting, he's so far up his own arse he could blow his nose and scratch his balls with the same hand! Cheers, D.

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Packham is not someone to be taken lightly. He gains popularity almost daily and IMO will be lining up a 'shock doc' on hunting....

Oh we forgot about packham and set about each other instead poor show it was

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ptd87 said:

No point arguing with ginger I've tried.... f****n go on for ever he would... Fair play to him it's a chuckle 

though these silly rows normally put the shits on a good thread 

Yeah it gets a bit silly 

9 minutes ago, Ptd87 said:

No point arguing with ginger I've tried.... f****n go on for ever he would... Fair play to him it's a chuckle 

though these silly rows normally put the shits on a good thread 

Thanks but if you look back through you will see who starts them.

The 35 pager started by kierongun.

Who's pie eater started by the autustic twat.

The 2  threads in the general section northern had to mention me.

This thread again northern started again

The downs adult also keeps leaving happy faces on all mine and other peoples comments.all he talks about is me having gay sex while hanging around with somebody less than half his age.those 2 are also well known for being twats on other sites too.kierongun has veen blamed for single handed ruining another site.

The blokes life is tragic and he's a liar and a grass.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Black neck said:

It's ok for you Peter you don't have to worry about the twat you can still hunt a bit f***ing nob he is 

I'm only pulling you're leg pal the Man's a prick with ear's, what's up with you you're usually full of Bean's is that beast in the cage proving to much for you, I told you he was to much dog for anyone.

3 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

I'm only pulling you're leg pal the Man's a prick with ear's, what's up with you you're usually full of Bean's is that beast in the cage proving to much for you, I told you he was to much dog for anyone.

I was on my period but I've had some primrose oil so I'm ok now it was 1 of them days Peter 

At least there were no arguments ?

5 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Thanks but if you look back through you will see who starts them.

The 35 pager started by kierongun.

Who's pie eater started by the autustic twat.

The 2  threads in the general section northern had to mention me.

This thread again northern started again

The downs adult also keeps leaving happy faces on all mine and other peoples comments.all he talks about is me having gay sex while hanging around with somebody less than half his age.those 2 are also well known for being twats on other sites too.kierongun has veen blamed for single handed ruining another site.

The blokes life is tragic and he's a liar and a grass.

Says the man that admitted going to grass on a lad for dumping chicken carcasses  what a tosser and a silly boy who set a date to come up.to Scotland and backed out now about Kieran I've no seen him for months went out with the dogs once with the lad to see his dog work so all your lies isnt working now pay a we bit more attention to your wife and she might not stray so much oh and the happy faces check every one of my.posts ginger your a fecking clown 

Edited by nothernlite
  • Haha 1

Pacham is a nasty man worse than Brian May there's nasty men and woman in every walk of life  if people didn't shoot there mouths of all over the internet will.there videos and pictures we would have so much heat on us 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Says the man that admitted going to grass on a lad for dumping chicken carcasses  what a tosser and a silly boy who set a date to come up.to Scotland and backed out now about Kieran I've no seen him for months went out with the dogs once with the lad to see his dog work so all your lies isnt working now pay a we bit more attention to your wife and she might not stray so much oh and the happy faces check every one of my.posts ginger your a fecking clown 

It gets f***ing worse.now your lying about how often you meet a man half your age.sinister very,very sinister indeed.