Champions league final

22 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

By all accounts 20 ish Ukranian hooligans have attacked some Liverpool fans in a Resturaunt .

Wait till Safc make a Final ?

Fookers won't know what's hit them ☠️

I haven't seen much of both teams but both look stronger up front than in defence so I'm hoping for a goal or two key men Ronaldo or salah but you sometimes get a unsuspected hero hopefully Liverpool 3 2 as I like klopp as a manager 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course they can still win this game , but I think that real have more options pure and simple ... that Liverpool attack trio is now reduced to two , yes two very good players but they haven’t

Ah well more beer and prawn kebabs taco beef salad roasted veggies

if karius was a dog  

Posted Images

As I remember Modric and Kroos we’re pulling the strings against Bayern?.......Benzema just looked what he is which is a good experienced forward, but as we have seen this season that Salah only needs one chance.....he is taking the piss this year.

I still think that will be the difference 

Liverpool are underdogs for sure ,BUT ,this is the European cup ,and this is Liverpool ,I don't want to get all Max about it ,but fans ,players and manager are all one unit ,on nights like this the sum of our parts becomes greater than on paper ,the gods are with us ,rightly or wrongly we feel it's our destiny ,we dare to dream ,we are believers ...come on you REDS .

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Liverpool are underdogs for sure ,BUT ,this is the European cup ,and this is Liverpool ,I don't want to get all Max about it ,but fans ,players and manager are all one unit ,on nights like this the sum of our parts becomes greater than on paper ,the gods are with us ,rightly or wrongly we feel it's our destiny ,we dare to dream ,we are believers ...come on you REDS .

same here Stan , even though  i am a WOLVES  fan , and we will play you next  year, and hope we dont get to hammed   lol, i am really up for this game to day mate . i really want the Reds to win, i hope to god they can pull it off and play to max abilty  , go at them dont give them a minute  on the ball , but think  they will loose   mate hope i am wrong  , come on the Reds .:victory:

• Like 1
20 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I seriously think most of you are deluded 

I cannot believe you think Liverpool will have it there own way against a side full of winners?!!

what the f**k has any player in thatliverpool side experience wise of big big games??? 

Yes but sometimes a little luck can play a big part in the outcome of a game. Just look at the last time Liverpool won it. Funny old game is football

The fact that a real team that haven’t been at the top of their game but are still in the champs league final should be one of concern to any reds fans...

This might sound a little backwards , but sometimes winning well is easy , it’s winning ugly that’s the benchmark of a good side 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The fact that a real team that haven’t been at the top of their game but are still in the champs league final should be one of concern to any reds fans...

This might sound a little backwards , but sometimes winning well is easy , it’s winning ugly that’s the benchmark of a good side 

I agree brother, being able to do both is the sign of a complete team imho