Flight MH17 (Ukraine)

Just now, scothunter said:

It's ok john they only get upset if it's Arabs who blow up planes and kids. Putin is a hero didn't you realise that. 

Bare chested fishing shots get the pulses of some racing alright.

Just now, ChrisJones said:

10 posts and no one's called it fake news. Slow day?

K, ya got me, I made it all up.

Just now, scothunter said:

Not being churlish you and others bang on about deciet and corruption from the UK and EU politics and im not disagreeing with that but Putin is the worst of all them put together. 

He goes that step further and murders the opposition and suppresses any criticism but yet you let that slide it's baffling if not hypocritical.

I genuinely believe if the Russians sank one of our battle ships there some on here would say "well it shouldn't have been there" 

I'd have more respect if you stood by you're convictions when you don't pick and choose what corruption and wrong doing the political field depending whether you like the particular leader. 

As said everything you despise about the UK is 10 fold worse over in Russia. 

But not disagreeing about the state of political sea ALL OVER. They are all c**ts.

I'd bet the farm on that.

Should the EU be pushing upto Russia’s borders?.......they know Putin don’t want that.

We know all the countries bar one in the EU don’t give a feck about being free, independent nation states but that don’t mean Russia wants to gamble with its sovereignty.

So when you have all quiet finished talking nonsense about battle ships, should the West be poking the bear? 

Just now, riohog said:

the games will continue as they have done for decades  east  vs west mr  trump  will sort it ..lol

Does Rudy Giuliani handles his payments now that Cohen is up to his neck in it ?

8 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

It was a question for our resident Putinophiles... They seem awfully quiet on the topic.

Well, I have already said yes I reckon they did it........who the feck else is walking around with a SAM 6 ?

But I go back to the point of why are the EU putting people in the line of Fire by making a power play upto Russias borders........it’s a bit rich to then come out and condem them after?

Its like Germany crying about Dresden when they have been carrying out the blitz in London and Coventry themselves.

This is all really easy, if the EU stop this ever increasing lust for power nobody gets annoyed and people don’t die? .........well, only in their own countries but they don’t give a shit about that and won’t be holding any enquiries anytime soon !

16 hours ago, JohnGalway said:

Does Rudy Giuliani handles his payments now that Cohen is up to his neck in it ?

Is Leo Varadkar still hell bent on stirring up a return to murder by paramilitaries in Northern Ireland at the behest of Donald Trusk in order to subvert Brexit? 

• Like 1

Feck that, the weather is bad enough here ! Lol 

Ol Jonny don’t really like replying to me any more.........wonder why? Lol 

Edited by WILF
3 hours ago, WILF said:

Well, I have already said yes I reckon they did it........who the feck else is walking around with a SAM 6 ?

Fair enough mate it's just Vlad's got quite the following on THL. John won the thread though. I'm out... :laugh:

3 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Fair enough mate it's just Vlad's got quite the following on THL. John won the thread though. I'm out... :laugh:

Johns full of shit ;)