Fast Dogs for hard ground

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was born in a hospital don’t make a fecking doctor though does it ?

Are you talking north or south australia? In britain it's a well known fact than northern rabbits are slower than southern rabbits ?

The truth is the further north the easier the rabbit! By the time you get to Scotland they throw themselves at the feet of anyone wearing camo! That's why they've no rabbits in the Artic....

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I don't know about the north south debate but rabbits were brought here 200years ago and that's a fair few generations to evolve, pigs turn feral in one generation,if a domestic pig escapes it will turn wild very quickly even grow more hair and larger tusks.We had a bush fire years ago in NSW,I won't say where,but my mate on the fire brigade said he was horrified by the semi feral people that were driven out of their bush homes.They had little contact with the outside world.Hard to believe in contemporary Australia, but true.Sorry a bit off subject.

We have the same over here . ..  we call them the Welsh ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, robertb123 said:

We have the same over here . ..  we call them the Welsh ?

Check your ancient history fella, you'll find that the welsh were here LONG before you pretend english ....... french/german twats ever set foot on this island ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
12 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

I’d of thought all farms with pigs on would welcome “ pigdoggers” with open arms?? Atb

Unfortunately a lot of young blokes get into pig hunting here for the macho image,every second ute has dog cages.What I've seen not many are true hunters and dogmen and have ruined the chance of permission for everyone through cutting fences,leaving gates open, shooting stock and leaving dogs behind who end up stock killers.These days as I've said before you would have more chance getting permission to sleep with the farmers wife than to get pig dogging permission.

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, shaaark said:

Check your ancient history fella, you'll find that the welsh were here LONG before you pretend english ....... french/german twats ever set foot on this island ?

The English are no more than homo tapestry weaving illegal immigrants to this island..... Us celts were here long before them.. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Well I never furgal 

Only jesting with you fella, well, sort of. I myself am of mixed white european descent, dam 3/4 irish 1/4 welsh, sire 3/4 english 1/4 welsh ? ......... BUT I WAS BORN IN SOUTH WALES!! ?........ ?

2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Only jesting with you fella, well, sort of. I myself am of mixed white european descent, dam 3/4 irish 1/4 welsh, sire 3/4 english 1/4 welsh ? ......... BUT I WAS BORN IN SOUTH WALES!! ?........ ?

I am bred similar without so much Irish tho and a touch more bull

47 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I am bred similar without so much Irish tho and a touch more bull

Not keen on bull crosses, so like I said, you're still a c**t to me! ......... ?......... ?