what country?

Guest Navek
2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

And that attitude is exactly why we are f****d. Times that by the rest of the UK and it' pathetic .

Let’s see you do something then ? Let’s see you start this new march for a free England .....

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I did perfectly happy residing in the Highlands surrounded by sheer beauty and fishing . camping walking on my doorstep. 

Only two places come to mind, South island New Zealand. For the freedom, unspoilt country and wild basic lifestyle. Same acreage as the UK and barely more than 5% the population! The public lands

I must admit,i have the opportunity and the wherewithal to emigrate but I actually like the UK 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Navek said:

Let’s see you do something then ? Let’s see you start this new march for a free England .....

Yesterday shows what happens when you make a stand, if i was Tommy Robinson i would leave this shitehole ASAP when he gets out. 

Personally I’d say, those who can get out should do so and in numbers and leave those who keep voting for this shit to reap the whirlwind.......my old area is a prime example, it’s gone absolutely down the bog the last 15 years and they have just had Council elections......who did they elect?

Yep, you guessed, the exact same people that have been importing the tribes and have turned the place to shit.....what hope have you got when people are genuinely as thick as that?

8 minutes ago, mackem said:

I must admit,i have the opportunity and the wherewithal to emigrate but I actually like the UK :)

I love England, I just can’t stand to look at what’s happening if that makes sense mate.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

I love England, I just can’t stand to look at what’s happening if that makes sense mate.

My biggest issue was being punched in the wallet. Week in. Week out. Working a full-time job when I could have gone on the dole and 'earned' twice as much by not contributing.

• Thanks 2

That’s what I don’t get , my girlfriends step father got a son from previous relationship if he works they take money out of his pay when everything else goes out aswell they were left with £30 to feed a family of 5 he jacked work in and there miles better off I can’t get my head around it you should never be better off while not work simple as that 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Wales1234 said:

That’s what I don’t get , my girlfriends step father got a son from previous relationship if he works they take money out of his pay when everything else goes out aswell they were left with £30 to feed a family of 5 he jacked work in and there miles better off I can’t get my head around it you should never be better off while not work simple as that 

That's the backwards nature of the state. This particular pyramid scheme is designed around many contributors supporting a few dependents. As the number of dependents grows the base of the pyramid needs to be bigger to support it.

Without getting into the ethics of why people live on the dole what I don't understand is how anyone can look at this model and think it's sustainable.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If you a single mother or even if you're on the disability you might be better off not working. 

Single guy on  the dole is living hand to mouth. Think my mate gets something like £80 a week and that's his whack. 

Jobs he does get are zero contracts or temp. Aye disability is the way to go for shiftless folk. 

I could probably get it myself but f**k that shit jumping through hoops and going to interviews at job centre I couldn't be f****d with that. 

• Like 1

My niece has Down’s syndrome and is 45 years old.......they sent her a form the other week for her to prove she still has Down’s syndrome !!

All the while, the governments spending a zillion quid a year on paper clips and Stephen Lawrence day!........nah mate, I don’t begrudge these folk a penny because it simply isn’t worth people trying to do well.

Im just not buying into that devide and conquer propaganda.

6 hours ago, scothunter said:

If you a single mother or even if you're on the disability you might be better off not working. 

Absolutely. My brother's ex has 6 kids to 3 different fellas. Before the Tories austerity measures started rolling this back she was on just under £680 a week in benefits with all the different schemes she was eligible for. The irony of her complaining about losing benefits whilst accessing Facebook from a phone that costs a grand isn't lost on me either. I genuinely have no issue helping those that are struggling but when you have a system that simply requires you to turn up to receive money then there is no incentive to do anything but.

• Like 2