what country?

That's why no fcuker will do anything! You make a stand and you're doing a stretch in jail. Is that worth being away from your family?! When a good portion of your own kind will lambast you for your actions is it fcuk! We will all stand back and watch the slow and inevitable rot!

• Like 4

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I did perfectly happy residing in the Highlands surrounded by sheer beauty and fishing . camping walking on my doorstep. 

Only two places come to mind, South island New Zealand. For the freedom, unspoilt country and wild basic lifestyle. Same acreage as the UK and barely more than 5% the population! The public lands

I must admit,i have the opportunity and the wherewithal to emigrate but I actually like the UK 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, socks said:

f***ing grow up fella .....

Ditto, calling someone a prick over a comment that you obviously didn't know what i meant. Try reading carefully first before dishing out insults will ya....

35 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Ditto, calling someone a prick over a comment that you obviously didn't know what i meant. Try reading carefully first before dishing out insults will ya....

Fukc sake. When I made my first post on here you had not mentioned WW1 ... maybe you need to re read what you wrote. 

On 25/05/2018 at 08:54, Navek said:

Yea so what happens when we start rioting ?? Start smashing shops up robbing shops and burning buildings because that’s all what happens when people riot. No one actually remembers what there rioting for in the first place after 10 minuets as everyone is more concerned about robbing shops and smashing shut up ... then when the rioting stops the government will send the force to arrest the instergaters and label them as criminals for speaking there mind ... and I now what are for farthers died for and I’m pretty sure it wasn’t so there ancestors can grow up in a country that is no longer there own .. if you think it’s just down to the men and women of this country then that’s up to you . Truth the matter is most the population have a family to support and take care of and with the laws been in the mussies favor do you honestly thing people are just going to go riot in the street and risk been imprisoned so there wife’s and children have to support them selfs. 

Tell you what you try start rioting see how long it takes for the mussies loving government to have you locked up and the key thrown away... I too want every single f***ing one of them out of this country but let’s be realistic if the government never let them in in the first place we wouldn’t be having this discussion and if you say “ well that’s because some the British population voted for them to be allowed in blah blah blah well that’s a load of bollocks to , doesn’t matter what the little man wants or votes for the given by will do what they want .... what ever keeps churning money out for them and what ever keeps there foot on the neck of the population 

but hey if you want start a British base kkk then crack on I’m sure everyone will follow look how well rioting and murdering worked for them in there country ?

And that attitude is exactly why we are f****d. Times that by the rest of the UK and it's pathetic .