Let's never forget

18 minutes ago, socks said:

5 years today two pieces of filth murdered an unarmed off duty soldier ... RIP Lee Rigby ......

five years ! When it happened I thought it was a watershed moment ,the step too far ,I wasn't looking for a take to the streets and attack Muslims reaction but I did think that at last those in power (in government and media )would finally allow a discussion followed by some action about the problems of Islamic attitudes towards radicals in their midst ,immigration and the safety of this country's citizens without the made up and dismissive "phobia " words being held up like a shield to prevent anyone who doesn't have a left leaning ,liberal ,do gooder ,look at me ,I'm a caring ,inclusive ,integration loving  fuking dim wit ,agenda ,from being heard without being labelled a bigot ,....5 years and not a thing has changed ..shame on us as a society .

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4
10 minutes ago, Astanley said:

five years ! When it happened I thought it was a watershed moment ,the step too far ,I wasn't looking for a take to the streets and attack Muslims reaction but I did think that at last those in power (in government and media )would finally allow a discussion followed by some action about the problems of Islamic attitudes towards radicals in their midst ,immigration and the safety of this country's citizens without the made up and dismissive "phobia " words being held up like a shield to prevent anyone who doesn't have a left leaning ,liberal ,do gooder ,look at me ,I'm a caring ,inclusive ,integration loving  fuking dim wit ,agenda ,from being heard without being labelled a bigot ,....5 years and not a thing has changed ..shame on us as a society .

The Manchester bombing took place a year ago today, we did nothing about it. It don't get any worse than that, the country is a sinking ship.

• Like 5
20 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

RIP Drummer Lee Rigby.

They Should Def be a Memorial to this soldier ' Father ' son.

the thing is Max ,  is though  they keep bringing  the same old shit about  stephen   lawrence  up  ,  because he black,  being white dont mean feck all today, we not a popular colour   it seems .    RIP  Lee Rigby  ,   they prob got few more plans as we type now to kill more Innocent people . 

A memorial ride involving motorbike and scooter riders from two separate points paid tribute to Lee today. One group started in Wrotham, Kent and the other left from Blackheath, south east London. They held the guard of honour in Woolwich. All donations from the ride will go to the Armed Forces Bikers charity.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Got to Agree this Stephen Lawrence Day is a Fooking bad joke.

Let the lad rest in peace instead of using him as a left wing tool.

We can't have a public holiday on April the 23rd St George's Day but let's have one on the 24th and call it Stephen Lawrence Day.

f**k Off ?

St George's day will be a Bank Holiday when Labour are elected :thumbs:

2 minutes ago, BGD said:

St George's day will be a Bank Holiday when Labour are elected :thumbs:

Fukc sake your on here two minuets and your spouting your labour bullshit on a thread that has f**k all to do with labour ......

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, socks said:

Fukc sake your on here two minuets and your spouting your labour bullshit on a thread that has f**k all to do with labour ......

My post was a very on topic reply to max's already off-topic post pal :thumbs:

Edited by BGD