Yes Thank you guys.  Now I had start spreading my work internationaly looking forward for your response. The work which you guys dreamed but didn't afford coz of high rates, I will done it for my clients in very cheap rates. The rates you won't believe. Just gave me a powerful pixel image and metal to which I had to work. You guys will see a majic. 

Attaching another hand made piece of mine. Have a look. 

FB_IMG_1526827879382.jpg

• Like 3

I guessed,i was in Peshawar for quite a while,i used to visit Dara often,i have some pics of gun smiths working there,i will try and find them when I am not so busy.

5 hours ago, mackem said:

I guessed,i was in Peshawar for quite a while,i used to visit Dara often,i have some pics of gun smiths working there,i will try and find them when I am not so busy.

Yes plz.  There are some amazing craftsman in Darra. They have majic in their hands.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, mackem said:

Mackem, I tried to send message but find no luck as the portal were showing some kind of error. 

Hello and welcome. I am going to be brutal here.  Although I can see that there is a lot of skill in that display, I dont like that style of embelishment on a gun or anything.  I Wouldn't be seen dead on on the shooting field with a gun or anything hacked about to look like a spivs gun or carrridge bag or anything  that I had. Nor would I  have my hair dyed multi colour and formed up into a Mohican cut or arrive at anywhere in a car that had every panel painted a different colour or was bright shiny plated gold. Talk about Del boy style. Sorry not for me. Not English style. Nearest style would be German continental, and I  don't like that much either.  Sorry just wouldn't be seen out on the shooting field. Far too out there. Tell us and show us about shooting in pàkistan.

Edited by Meece
  • Like 2