Warden Adder Scopecam

Now that looks fantastic Mitch, well impressed but as I bought a New Nitesite Wolf last week, the pocket is empty. I really think that has the Ward 800 well beaten because it has so many options for use. A very exciting product.

A massive bonus is the fact that it takes 18650 batteries which are easily available and of course rechargeable so you can keep a few in your pocket for those long sessions, I must have about 15 of those batteries lying around now.

Phil

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, philpot said:

Now that looks fantastic Mitch, well impressed but as I bought a New Nitesite Wolf last week, the pocket is empty. I really think that has the Ward 800 well beaten because it has so many options for use. A very exciting product.

A massive bonus is the fact that it takes 18650 batteries which are easily available and of course rechargeable so you can keep a few in your pocket for those long sessions, I must have about 15 of those batteries lying around now.

Phil

I think the ward 800 had its day with this one Phil .

I know what you mean about batteries  . Just got a new laptop and took the batteries out of my old lap top 

32 minutes ago, villaman said:

I thought it was mate  . What is your honest view on it ?  

It has some very good points for me anyway but a couple of niggles for me the good bits are it has everything inide you will need to just put on back of scope and shoot it built in ir is not bad (my t50 gives a better pic) the battery is a great idea just stickl a spare in pocket and you needn't pay 100 quid extra on a dvr and if you go out daytime it' in colour to record your shots bad point is it magnify the xhairs a bit to much and the picture it looks like it' almost doubles it hasn' got the legs on distance the ward 800 has but airgun sub 12 and fac it' a handy bit of kit

Edited by pav
  • Like 2

I asked Pav about these units as a mate told me he had one and both were impressed with it. It's a 2x mag unit so doubles scope base magnification 4x becomes 8x etc and slightly longer than the 700/800 units. The 800s is availalable as a 1x mag and the 800l is around 1.3x mag unit.If your thinking of buying one Ludicrous Lumens has the LL-760 which looks to be the same model as the Adder but there  £145 cheaper . hth

https://www.ludicrous-lumens.co.uk/products/ll-760-inline-near-eye

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

I think you are right Mick, it looks to be the same unit.

I am not buying one as already said but for FAC air or rimfire .22LR /.17 HMR / .22WMR the ranges would easily be within the reach of this unit. I will stick with my two Nitesite units because I have bought them but also because my right eye (master eye ) is nowhere near as good as it should be and using both eyes is much easier for me at night.

Phil