In The Big House

From the Doghouse to the Big House

Some may remember about a month ago I met up with a young man I now call Jonesy, who contacted me via social media looking for advice on the art of ferreting, Jonesy now frequents some of my days in the field, the best part is, that he now takes his kids out to enjoy it too.

When we first met he already had a few young ferrets, (now all working) one in particular was Dozer a young Hob, no older than I would say 5 months, and he was a savage a ferret toward humans as I have ever encountered  in my 40 + years of owning them.

It was a big day for Dozer who I now own, after a month of working with him I was confident enough to move him into the big house with some of my other ferrets, what a turnaround  in this ferret he is now one of the friendliest , and social ferrets I have had the pleasure of owning.

P1000930.JPG

P1000937.JPG

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, Jerry71 said:

I always enjoy your posts mate, looks like a nice bunch of stinkers. With right care, handling ferrets normally tame ok. Atb

This was him today, he settled in well