Kelpie x

28 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Nice him lad?

He’s okay dan he’s snapped ligament in his back leg so only good for a night now and then he’s a keen dog he would run every night if I let him but he’s sore for ages and starts running on 3 legs, he’s killed a fair few hares on the lamp aswell he’s not a fast dog but very cleaver runner had him from a pup He Just mopes about the house these days 

B8626750-591F-4438-8A24-9746B5485978.jpeg

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Black neck said:

That's the lad lovely dog 

I ruined a dog when I was younger so I spose were both dick heads 

Just gorra learn from it You LISTENING lol?

Haha thats it bill good Dog he was

i brought him of Facebook £60 lads were kicking there self 2 weeks later said he couldent kill a hare in a phone box when they had him was only a young dog I put some time and fitness into him a month or so after I killed 30 rabbits in one night with him and was doing good numbers a few times a week plus loads of hares, killed hares on the fen and a few up stow in the day with him 

19 hours ago, jigsaw said:

great dog..mines 11 years old,some ferreting bitch,and rough shooting ,rifle shooting,very sensible and easy to train...id love another but too many dogs on at the minute 

How you doing, you know anyone else who had one off same litter

1 hour ago, LurcherLad94 said:

Haha thats it bill good Dog he was

i brought him of Facebook £60 lads were kicking there self 2 weeks later said he couldent kill a hare in a phone box when they had him was only a young dog I put some time and fitness into him a month or so after I killed 30 rabbits in one night with him and was doing good numbers a few times a week plus loads of hares, killed hares on the fen and a few up stow in the day with him 

Good stuff the lad 

But I'm not bill I'm neck

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, mush said:

How you doing, you know anyone else who had one off same litter

there was a pest controller over your side,,Mike that sold him to me said the dog was unreal at ferreting and on the lamp..huge bags single handed ...but never kept in contact tbh

ive had one ..Tara...very usefull bitch....did  50 on the lamp..mine was just 1/4 kelpie the rest grew ......there were loads of pics of her on here over the years....but all got removed when photobucket wanted an arm and a leg.....had a good few hares as well day and night....along with retrieving shot birds at night....

downside.....she was a c**t for fighting with other dogs 

• Like 1