Possibly pregnant....worried

I wasn't planning a litter of kits but think I split them too late. It will be 6 weeks tomorrow they have been separated. My Jill's nipples are more prominent than normal but what worries me is her belly is very saggy but doesn't feel particularly full of kits. It is literally dragging on the floor between her back legs. She is still active and happy. Just a bit worried. Any advice? Asked my mate who has bred ferrets a number of tines and he has not seen this before. Any views/advice?

20180517_224402.jpg

20180519_123356.jpg

20180519_123359.jpg

2 hours ago, Adampie8432 said:

I've got one her the same as her mate but I lined mine with my hob, she looks simular size but mine is due any day now. Hope it's not a phantom as she's not that big just abit saggy to the ground like yours. Atb Adam 

Let me know how you go on fella. Mine were split up 6 weeks yesterday so I'm wondering if it's a phantom?

• Like 1
On 21/05/2018 at 22:20, ryaldinhio said:

Let me know how you go on fella. Mine were split up 6 weeks yesterday so I'm wondering if it's a phantom?

Mine must of been a phantom mate she should of had them by now, gutted pal. Did yours have any? Atb Adam 

20 minutes ago, Adampie8432 said:

Mine must of been a phantom mate she should of had them by now, gutted pal. Did yours have any? Atb Adam 

Nah not when I went up this morning. She will be 6w5d today so don't think she is having any. Must be a phantom too I guess

• Like 1