VHD what are the signs?

1 hour ago, beany01 said:

The aussie government keep releasing modified versions of it. Im sure I listened or read Craig on here mention it just released version 5. 

I think i'm right in saying this version that i think was released in March 2017 is  NOT species locked. I for one think they playing with fire.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, beany01 said:

Yes its a dangerous game introducing diseases, especially if its not species locked. It can have a nasty habit of biting them in the arse

Trouble is it won't be just them if it jumps to humans, it will be all of us or are kids. Should be a ban of using diseases for control purposes world wide in my view. All so that variant of RHD is best suited to cool damp climates so if it gets into this country i think is all over, farmer can just buy this disease and inject in into carrots. So it would be dead easy for somebody to obtain and smuggle it into this country.

Cheers Arry

Think their trying to kill off another natural food source so we are all dependent on buying food from the shops ?. Rabbits hit with biological agents because they were plentyful and easy to catch. Cant eat shell fish because of pollution also, but their on sale in the fish market. I dont honestly believe its just because rabbits cause damage to crops they release vhd and myxi. Last time myxi hit here and wiped out all the rabbits there were a lot of hares dying off from something too.