pure sickened i am

I got a phone call from the farmers 2 weeks ago,on a tuesday telling me there was a huge mob of goats back on the 3 farms i do,could i come out and take a few down..so the sunday after i was out bright and early to see if i could find them ..After 3 hrs searching i came across them and had only one opportunity to shoot ,and took out a middling sized billy..before the rest scarpered off into the safety of the woods ..so I guessed there were 60 -80 goats in the mob  and happy with my lot ,i thought id have a sporting summer and a few nice kids for the table...

Tonight i got the chance to head out with a friend ,and we would try for a few table animals ...We walked for an hour and up over the hilly fields where they were last encountered feeding..Well we started the decline and half way down we were met with the most ungodly smell...a putrid waft of decomposition...The sight that  lay before us was sickening,,,Ten goats ,,,shot...and left to rot,no doubt by some shooter brought in to cull the herd ,but not by any of the farmers im known to..so it looks like my sporting summer has been cancelled due to other ''sportsmen'' getting there before me ..my mate was disgusted and couldnt believe his eyes , and it looks like we will be not having kid on the plate any time soon

yeah,pissed this particular farmer off ,and he did what my farmer friends did,,called someone to shoot them,,and ive no animosity or grudge against anyone but what a feckin sickner for me ,as i thought id be busy over the summer ,thinning them out at my own discretion.if the goats stay where they are ,,ive no right to go near them and will leave it up to the men requested to do so by the landowner...so i got to find a new hobby it seems lol

1345.jpg

sad sight indeed

i hate to see waste of meat and needless killing of animals.

same shitt happens over here,flock shoot a herd of elk,they load one up and leave the rest

or shoot a big buck,chop off the head and dump the the body.

useless fcks dont deserve to hunt or own firearms

more and more people are depending on food banks.butcher the damn goats up and take the meat there ffs

Edited by Ted Newgent
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, sussex said:

Proper waste of meat and sport ...no chance you could get the other farms Jig ? especially if they have got someone in just to shoot the goats ..

ive asked the farmers i friends with to chat to the other man in the pub,if he hasnt the other men regular and its a one off episode then maybe ,but its even further away then normal,and time is the issue ..i went out last night to get a few kid goats for the table,thinking id be eating well for the next few weeks ,lol back to the chinese take aways lol,,,foxes and badgers will be doing great though 

1344.jpg

The feral goat has been making the news a bit lately. The herd that had invaded a town in Limerick were rounded up during the week and transported to Louth to replace a herd that was wiped out during the foot and mouth.

I'm sure the local farmers are delighted.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, neil cooney said:

The feral goat has been making the news a bit lately. The herd that had invaded a town in Limerick were rounded up during the week and transported to Louth to replace a herd that was wiped out during the foot and mouth.

I'm sure the local farmers are delighted.

yeah i bet they are lol...in no time some dude gets the call to annihilate the lot of them lol

• Like 1

I hate waste and love goat meat so for me that's a double sickener, the only thing I intentionally kill without putting in a pot are rats and magpies, it's a respect thing plus I could of shifted that lot in minutes to the Jamaicans and Indians in Bristol even if they were used as dog food and skinned it's better than that, plus the damage things like that do if some veggie hill walkers came across it, sad how many people with that kind of mindset get granted a ticket when perfectly normal sane people like myself will never be granted one ???

• Like 2